2015 NFL Most Valuable Player Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Nope.

This is coming from a chargers fan. The raiders will have a better record than the fortywhiners
    I hope the Raiders do really well, they are my AFC team, but you will be wrong, it won't be close, and I will bump this after week 8 to remind you, because around that time and not earlier will we really be able to gauge teams and whether they might make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I hope the Raiders do really well, they are my AFC team, but you will be wrong, it won't be close, and I will bump this after week 8 to remind you, because around that time and not earlier will we really be able to gauge teams and whether they might make the playoffs.
      YOU FAKE

It's not like baseball when you can be a fan of both. I am just a giants fan and I hate the A's. You are a niners fan. Raiders fans out here hate the niners more than there divisional rivals. Choose a team and stick with it. If I were you, I would stay with the whiners because it's a bad look to go from rooting for the whiners to rooting for the raiders. PICK A DIFFERENT AFC TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        YOU FAKE

It's not like baseball when you can be a fan of both. I am just a giants fan and I hate the A's. You are a niners fan. Raiders fans out here hate the niners more than there divisional rivals. Choose a team and stick with it. If I were you, I would stay with the whiners because it's a bad look to go from rooting for the whiners to rooting for the raiders. PICK A DIFFERENT AFC TEAM
        lol. Uh, nothing fake about it. 9ers are my team, always have been, I was raised a fan and my earliest memory of life is watching the 9ers in my Montana outfit.

I cheer for the Raiders when they aren't playing each other for several reasons, one, growing up in the bay area I know many dear friends who are raiders fans and they deserve to see some success, two, because I like their uniforms, and three, bucause I tend to have a soft spot for teams who haven't had much success but have a passionate fanbase.

I cheer for the Brownies and Bengals often because of this same reason. That has nothing to do with, or interfere with my passionate obsession with the 49ers. Nothing comes before the 9ers, just when a game doesn't affect the 9ers and doesn't have the 9ers on the field is going on, I may, or may not still have stock in the winner or loser.

Just like though I am a passionate Giants fan for life, It doesn't stop me from getting excited for the 0's season a few seasons ago, and rooting for the Pirates, Cubbies, and Mets to have good years, so long as we still clean them out in October.

The Kings are rivals of the Warriors, so are the Lakers, but I won't both teams to do well, Kings fans deserve it especially.

And personally, I have always had a problem with the whole 9ers/Raiders hate, I think it's pathetic, baseless, and pointness. Both are teams of the bay area and represent that YAY AREA like I do, and both are in different conferences, I have no reason to hate the Raiders. None. And I never will. I hope Carr does really well, and Crabtree finds his niche.

If you can't understand where I am coming from and what I am saying, then I don't know what to tell you, but if we ever met in person I would dare you to find a bigger 49ers/Giants/Warriors fan than me.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          lol. Uh, nothing fake about it. 9ers are my team, always have been, I was raised a fan and my earliest memory of life is watching the 9ers in my Montana outfit.

I cheer for the Raiders when they aren't playing each other for several reasons, one, growing up in the bay area I know many dear friends who are raiders fans and they deserve to see some success, two, because I like their uniforms, and three, bucause I tend to have a soft spot for teams who haven't had much success but have a passionate fanbase.

I cheer for the Brownies and Bengals often because of this same reason. That has nothing to do with, or interfere with my passionate obsession with the 49ers. Nothing comes before the 9ers, just when a game doesn't affect the 9ers and doesn't have the 9ers on the field is going on, I may, or may not still have stock in the winner or loser.

Just like though I am a passionate Giants fan for life, It doesn't stop me from getting excited for the 0's season a few seasons ago, and rooting for the Pirates, Cubbies, and Mets to have good years, so long as we still clean them out in October.

The Kings are rivals of the Warriors, so are the Lakers, but I won't both teams to do well, Kings fans deserve it especially.

And personally, I have always had a problem with the whole 9ers/Raiders hate, I think it's pathetic, baseless, and pointness. Both are teams of the bay area and represent that YAY AREA like I do, and both are in different conferences, I have no reason to hate the Raiders. None. And I never will. I hope Carr does really well, and Crabtree finds his niche.

If you can't understand where I am coming from and what I am saying, then I don't know what to tell you, but if we ever met in person I would dare you to find a bigger 49ers/Giants/Warriors fan than me.

Raiders and Niners don't mix. Talk to makavelli, Tua, and handspeed303. Also talk with sweetpea, and richie ric, and they will tell you that the raiders and niners don't mix

Comment

Working...
          X