No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is the only one who can challenge a Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder is the only one who can challenge a Klitschko

Dont get me wrong I know Wilder is many years/fights away from being even thought of as an opponent for Klitschko but of these options:

Mitchell is simply too short and not a good enough athlete. Wladimir would stick that jab out all night keeping him @ bay.

David Price aint **** and would get knocked out quick

Arreola is way to slow and out of shape

Wilder is 6'7 with an 84 inch reach and Wladimir Klitschko is 6'6 with an 81 inch reach. Wilder is an athlete who is explosive and stays in shape year round. I know we obviously need to see how he does when he steps up his competition and by god is def time to do that but out of the emerging Heavyweights he to me looks the most promising to take down a Klitschko.

Thank God im a welterweight, middleweight, lightweight guy bc Heavyweight Boxing has been whack for a while now.

How about he does something for once.... christ, how many fights does one need to build up? He's like the American Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      How about he does something for once.... christ, how many fights does one need to build up? He's like the American Canelo
      Wtf??????????????

Comment

ya completely agree but im just talking about the physical tools he has are superior to all the other challengers for Klitschkos being 6'7 84 inch reach and actually in shape.

He is fighting August 4th against Kelvin Price idk him but he is 13-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
          ya completely agree but im just talking about the physical tools he has are superior to all the other challengers for Klitschkos being 6'7 84 inch reach and actually in shape.

He is fighting August 4th against Kelvin Price idk him but he is 13-0.
          Interesting opponent on paper. I've never seen him fight, but he's undefeated and the only guy to beat Tor Hammer.
          I need to seem him fight first... but him being 37 kind of throws a red flag up.
          At least he's fighting someone who's got a winning record and has a decent name under the W column

Comment

Interesting opponent on paper. I've never seen him fight, but he's undefeated and the only guy to beat Tor Hammer.
            I need to seem him fight first... but him being 37 kind of throws a red flag up.
            At least he's fighting someone who's got a winning record and has a decent name under the W column
            for sure i just saw he was 37

Comment

Deontay Wilder is the GOAT!

Hail the Heavyweight Messiah!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

look @ that competition baby fighting the best no tomato cans

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

HAHAHA, omg.... wtf is he fighting?
                  What was his purse for taking on the fight? A cheeseburger?!?!
                  HAHAHA, seriously..... wow.
                  Like I said though, this guy is going to get like 40+ developmental fights before he steps up like a certain someone I mentioned already

Comment

Gene Wilder would have more of a chance

Comment

Working...
                    X