Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today marked the beginning of post-prime Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today marked the beginning of post-prime Pacquiao.

Where was his absurdly high number of punch output?

Where was his newly developed technical skills?

Although he won, Pacquiao's game plan has been cookie cutter for his last four or five fights. Tonight proved one thing, a technical fighter he is not. The commentators said that Mosley was a clever fighter but in fact I believe that Pacquiao has become the trickster; mastering quick feints and creating sneaking angles.

Pacquiao has provided some good entertainment the last few years, but to the keen eye and well informed, he's been a product of genius matchmaking. Make no mistake though, his hard work and determination should not go unnoticed. Every fighter gets their "off night" excuse though, so I'll give it to him this time.

Tonight Mosley showed that with defense and some technicality, he can confuse Pacquiao and make him weary of his own decisions when up against another fighter with serious one-punch knockout power. What is unfortunate though, is that Mosley isn't the fighter he once was and wasn't able to make anything happen off his defensive stance.

As for his legs, well, he "explained" that, right? .

Just another W on his resume.
    Last edited by S H A R K B O Y; 05-08-2011, 04:54 AM.

I hope Mayweather takes notice and comes out of his self imposed vacation.

Otherwise there really is no one challenging enough for Pac to fight.

Comment

He can continue his Mexicutioning with Marquez in the Fall and Canelo for a new weight division in the Spring.

Comment

haha he shutout mosley and knocked him down( only the second man to do so? ). And didn't get hit with a single meaningful punch.

Yet the same *****s think so highly of floyd's W of the SAME mosley from last night.

Comment

more like the start of post-roid Pacquiao

Comment

Two posts and already talking about Mayweather. Typical. Try to keep your short attention spans in check and stay on track.

Comment

Pac still has insane handspeed and power. He is dangerous to anyone in or around his division for at least another year I think.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                He can continue his Mexicutioning with Marquez in the Fall and Canelo for a new weight division in the Spring.
                better than him fighting another black dude who's running away from him all the time.

Comment

Prime? Manny never had a prime, he was always rubbish. Non Stop Boxing never lies.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                    You don't think Marquez will do well man? the weight diff is overplayed even if it is at 147. Marquez is a good technician and i feel the fight will still be competitive. Like you said has Pac really improved that much since the second fight? not really.. perhaps he has even regressed fighting big slow plodders

Comment

Working...
                    X