Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Takes The High Road (Once Again) With Pascal Trash Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Takes the high road again"? So the talk about ending his career and killing him is to be ignored.

Kovalev Kan Kontinue behaving like a psychopathic thug but it will be ignored for some unknown reason.

Comment

I'm not liking what I'm seeing out of your killer Krusher

Any man that let's another man take his cap off his head like that is NOT a killer

I don't know why but Kov seems a little bit off

Rifts in his camp as he's only trained with Jackson 3 weeks for this fight lead me to believe he may not be properly prepared

Pascal seems to have the edge

Along with Freddie Roach

Pascal by decision

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
        I lived in and travelled around Europe for 4 years, was asked on more than one occasion what "black people" were like. Some mistakenly thought they were like gypsies, which Europeans all pretty much hate, some thought they were like Will Smith. Im not joking either. It was a strange experience.
        BWaHAHaahaHAHahahaHAHaahahaHA!!!

Comment

how many times do i have to tell you that in Russia calling someone "monkey" is like calling someone "bi t ch " in the states.

Comment

Pascal is an imbecile, stirring the hornets nest only gonna get his assed cleaned out sooner than last out. Poor boy, hopefully Krusher leaves a few bones so they can identify his dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

Any man that let's another man take his cap off his head like that is NOT a killer

Rifts in his camp as he's only trained with Jackson 3 weeks for this fight lead me to believe he may not be properly prepared

Along with Freddie Roach

Pascal by decision

To be in with a chance of winning a decision you gotta make it to the finish, that ain't gonna happen for Pascal.

After this fight he gonna be changing his name to Jeanie.

Comment

Ahttps://youtu.be/UX1aCDpa7Bc

Kovalev isn't playing around. Found this video of him talking how he didn't finish the job with Pascal and also the dude he killed.

Can someone embed please. Stupid phone

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

Along with Freddie Roach

Pascal by decision

BWahaAHaHAAHaAahAH

since you bask in the glory of every fighter who looks like you, do you also wake up with a pounding headache and black eye after they get their **** pushed in?

Comment

WAR Pascal!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                      People dont realize it seems..that eastern europeans, russians usually have no exposure to "black people" not to say they cannot be racist, of course, but they dont know about how sensitive people can be about something they might think is a joke. I lived in and travelled around Europe for 4 years, was asked on more than one occasion what "black people" were like. Some mistakenly thought they were like gypsies, which Europeans all pretty much hate, some though they were like Will Smith. Im not joking either. It was a strange experience.
                      Will Smith ROTFL! Funny!

Comment

Working...
                      X