9 year old US girl kills gun instructor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Bingo.

FFS anytime during qualifying the instructors always had a safe distance behind us.

ALWAYS!
    On top of in boot camp we did not shoot automatic weapons and we were freaking grown. SMH. Darwin wins again.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      On top of in boot camp we did not shoot automatic weapons and we were freaking grown. SMH. Darwin wins again.
      We'll I was referring to SOI but yeah we didn't fire automatic weapons in boot camp either.

A 9 year old girl, with an Uzi LOL.

Comment

We'll I was referring to SOI but yeah we didn't fire automatic weapons in boot camp either.

A 9 year old girl, with an Uzi LOL.
        I say boot camp because of the fact they we had actual instructors. The dudes with the safari hats.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          the first "line of defense" in this should be the gun club / shooting instructor. a nine year old has no business firing any gun, never mind freaking SMG. even if the parents are dumb enough, the gun club people should know better.

next to blame are the parents. a nine year old has no business firing any gun, never mind an SMG.

the girl's parents are f#cking mongs, so i doubt she understands what she has done. it's hard to blame her for being born into such stupidity.
          you cant blame the girl at all, she is just a child. its the adults who are supposed to know better. obviously the instructor didnt deserve to pay with his life, none the less he was clearly incompetent and better him than the girl.

the parents like you say are equally stupid and should lose custody asap. they put their daughters life in jeopardy and scarred her for life, she is going to live with that forever because of their complete lack of common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            I say boot camp because of the fact they we had actual instructors. The dudes with the safari hats.
            yeah! They cracked me up. I had an awesome coach though

Comment

I never fired a real firearm until I was 14. Until then it was all BB and pellet guns. Now the first gun I fired when I was 14 was not a 22, no, it was a Savage 30:06 LOL. A little shocking. Mostly the noise.

There is no way for a 9 year old girl to even understand the concept of danger or have the strength to handing the recoil and barrel lift of a 9mm. Let kids be kids. That poor kid is going to have issues now.

Comment

Comment

Obviously the first weapon I fired was in recruit training.

I was so scared at first lmao.

Comment

Obviously the first weapon I fired was in recruit training.

I was so scared at first lmao.

i keep returning to tropic thunder. i can't help it. it's just too f#cking funny. you laugh so hard that you miss jokes the first few times you see it.

Comment

"Daddy, can I learn how to drive"?

"Absolutely not, that's too dangerous".

"Can I learn how to shoot an Uzi"?

"Sure".

Comment

Working...
                      X