No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Morgan is coming into the group so you know a black guy has to die. Everytime they introduce a black guy to the group some old black guy dies In the group
    I 4got all about Morgan crazy ass....dey gne have a hella Cliq

Morgan ---Crazy
    Rick-----Crazy
    Michonne---Crazy
    Carol----Crazy
    The Sargeant----Crazy

Darrly-Killer
    Carl----Killer

Comment

• That was a sad episode.

Comment

Morgan is coming into the group so you know a black guy has to die. Everytime they introduce a black guy to the group some old black guy dies In the group
        Lol definitely seems to be the case. I hated that Tyreese went out so weak though. He deserved a bad ass exit. His character never lived up to the hype that the comics set. Coleman is a good actor though. His soliloquy tonight was dope.

Who becomes the group's new moral compass? Father Gabriel seems like the obvious choice.

Comment

• By the way, this was an excellent episode.

I didn't like to see Glenn with that bat though.

Rick shooting the walker in slow mo right before it attacked Tyreese was nice.

Comment

• I thought it sucked.Half the show was about the black dude
            hallucinting lol

Comment

3 black people have died in 5 seasons, lost count of how many white.

Comment

• Walking dead has sucked for the last two seasons. Tonight was no different

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  LOL..........U cant have too many black people on screen at once....they already was pushing with all these actors from the Wire

I dnt care...cuz most of the blacks on the show have been pathetic except Morgan/Michonne and the black woman who died in the 1st season who told everyone that guy gat bitten when he told her not to tell anyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    The timing on when they died is pretty comical doe T-dog died then tyreke joined the group. Bob died as soon as Gabriel joined the group. Tyrese died when it seems like Morgan would join the group

Comment

• Zombies can go stealth mode, we're dealing with ninja walkers now it's fucking ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X