No announcement yet.

The worlds fattest countries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mashadin View Post
    There is no doubt that there is an obesity problem in the U.S however from my observation, there seems to be a large subculture of fitness buffs, "im one of them" that I don't see in any other country.
    Korea has alot of fitness buffs, atleast in Seoul.

Comment

why isn't mexico in the top ten? i mean all those tacos and burritos should have a toll on them.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        India isn't gonna be on the list. Those mother****ers are starving to death as we speak, .

And LOL at Israel being on it. They surely 180'd themselves after WWII.
        haha wazaa you're soo funny lol!!!

political correctnes?? you dont know what dat even means!!! pure thuggery !

Comment

All that means is we have an abundance of food and the other countries don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            UK is awfully close to us % (of overweight) wise to be calling us "fat yanks" all the time (bad enough that they think we're all yanks.)

That still doesn't get over the fact that the UK is tiny compared to yank land.

Comment

You guys are all a bunch of fatties

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                India isn't gonna be on the list. Those mother****ers are starving to death as we speak, .

And LOL at Israel being on it. They surely 180'd themselves after WWII.

Comment

Originally posted by A LA CHINGADA View Post
                  why isn't mexico in the top ten? i mean all those tacos and burritos should have a toll on them.
                  man, that stuff goes right through you. Now I take my last bite while walking towards the bathroom.

Comment

This is all based on BMI measurements

Im considered "overweight" but if i was in the "normal" range, i would be a stick. It doesnt take in muscle mass and overall body types

Comment

I personally don't know many fat people outside of 1 or 2. A few of my boys are basically pro handball players (lol not joking) and it's all they do.

I tried to tell them about tennis. But it doesn't work.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X