No announcement yet.

In most countries of the world, ****sexuality is not tolerated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Chiefs it's real easy, let me break it down to you. Freedom and crew (you know who they are) hate on Israel and go on about the NWO and every other conspiracy. Of course they are pro Muslims and Piggy being anti conspiracy and atheist.....well it's not a good mix.

I don't agree with everything piggy says but I have to give the ugly son of a b1tch some props, he holds these dudes off constantly and it's fun to watch.
    He doesn't hold off shit, he gets constantly sonned by the likes of Tunney and Buffman.

Also, you forgot to mention that Piggy is the biggest anti-islam poster on here, but hardly knows much about the religion, maybe along with you.. he goes out of his way to criticisize Islam and Muslims while claiming to hate all religion.

He constantly fails to mention that Christianity still has a higher bodycount than Islam has, but apparently Islam is the most violent and evil religion in the world?

He needs serious history lessons and also whenever he gets hit with facts he diverts from the real issues in a post.

Y'Knaaawmsaayiin ..?

Comment

Is that really piggy?

Comment

Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post
        Why has pig-****er always cared so much about Freedom!'s sexuality? Selective reader at all?

Why are you so obsessed with Freedom!, anyway? Because you're a pro-Zionist ****, that's why.

See above. You have a selective grasp on the history of this rivalry.
        When I will need an opinion of a thesaurus-thumper I will ask for it. As for now go play with a definition of Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophilia, you minion.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          When I will need an opinion of a thesaurus-thumper I will ask for it. As for now go play with a definition of Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophilia, you minion.
          Damn Brooklyn, did MIB catch u on a bad day?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Damn Brooklyn, did MIB catch u on a bad day?
            I just spent almost $500 on valentine's day gifts for my gf AND my mother, WTF, why should I buy **** for my mom on V-day? I also work now in a department with 40 other women, do you think I cant talk abit ****?

Comment

Welcome to boxing scene where every other thread is a b1tch thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Samir Nasri View Post
                He doesn't hold off shit, he gets constantly sonned by the likes of Tunney and Buffman.

Also, you forgot to mention that Piggy is the biggest anti-islam poster on here, but hardly knows much about the religion, maybe along with you.. he goes out of his way to criticisize Islam and Muslims while claiming to hate all religion.

He constantly fails to mention that Christianity still has a higher bodycount than Islam has, but apparently Islam is the most violent and evil religion in the world?

He needs serious history lessons and also whenever he gets hit with facts he diverts from the real issues in a post.

Y'Knaaawmsaayiin ..?
                this goes without saying

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
                  He's a pathetic-looking loser, isn't he?

He probably turned to the ****sexual lifestyle because he was rejected by women.

He's like a man who turns to ****sexuality in prison: only difference is a prisoner can't be with a woman because he's behind bars, while squealpiggy can't be with a woman because he's such a pathetic creature.
                  have you seen mine?!?

Comment

The Rock says that the threadstarter is a pathetic, grade A jabroni and possibly a rudy-poo considering his obsession with one man on this forum. The Rock finds it amusing that even a lowlife scumbag such as the threadstarter could take so many verbal smackdowns so personally. The Rock doesn't like liars, and many lies are told in the opening post, so The Rock will not be surprised when karma, and The Rock means real life karma, turns it's boot sideways, shines it up real nice and shoves it straight up his candy ass!

Comment

Originally posted by roaring thunder View Post

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      **sNiCkEr**

Guys need new lines to bite off each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X