**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    do you guys want dragic or what?
    Meh............better than what we got but ain't gonna make much dif IMO but sure I'd take him.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      Meh............better than what we got but ain't gonna make much dif IMO but sure I'd take him.....
      he might work out better than in phx cause we are too PG heavy

Comment

he might work out better than in phx cause we are too PG heavy
        He can be a part of the rebuild im sure but not a dif maker....

Comment

I don't think he's a max player. I'd rather throw the max at Lamarcus this summer or wait until Durant becomes available next summer. Phoenix want us to remove top 5 protected clause on the draft pick and It's not worth it especially when he's a free agent this summer with no intentions with resigning with phoenix.

Comment

Not for draft picks. The Lakers should wait until the summer to make their moves. Two first round draft picks with free agents sounds good right now.

Comment

• Dragic wants New York or the Lakers but neither team has anything the Suns need. The Suns should trade him to someone else for a player that would help their team that isn't a point guard. Screw what Dragic wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Dragic wants New York or the Lakers but neither team has anything the Suns need. The Suns should trade him to someone else for a player that would help their team that isn't a point guard. Screw what Dragic wants.
                i agree. We need a good big man for him.

Comment

not if it means our 1st rounder...i also dont wanna give $20mil to a 29yr old PG

Comment

• Who knocked off the cob webs and blew off the dust 2 this thread ???

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      not if it means our 1st rounder...i also dont wanna give $20mil to a 29yr old PG
                      True. They need to rebuild at each position. They're that bad right now. A max contract for that type of player will limit what they can get and they will still be terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X