Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the smallest ATG that you will pick to beat Seth Mitchell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ivan Calderon

Comment

langford started his career at very low eights, but by the time he was fully grown he was pretty robust.

i'd say greb or micky walker could probably beat him.

a modern fighter has likely never fought anybody so much larger than he, so yu've got to pick a guy who has actually fought HW.

Comment

Dustin Nichols

Comment

this seems a bit ridiculous i dont see how any these fighters could beat him unless the literally ran the guy is huge one punch would knock out entire weight classes ya his chin sucks but hes got a huge punch

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            this seems a bit ridiculous i dont see how any these fighters could beat him unless the literally ran the guy is huge one punch would knock out entire weight classes ya his chin sucks but hes got a huge punch

some fo these guys are trolls / idiots. calderon, rigondeaux, would all get knocked out my mitchell.

smaller guys used to fight at HW for the money, and the best of the best did have success there. back in the day, if you were anything over 175, you were a HW.

mitchell is not a good boxer in the least. he boxes like a guy who learned in his 20's, which is what he is. greb beat tunney, and had several close fights with him otherwise. tunney wasn't ghuge, but he wasn't small either, and he was a great boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              some fo these guys are trolls / idiots. calderon, rigondeaux, would all get knocked out my mitchell.

smaller guys used to fight at HW for the money, and the best of the best did have success there. back in the day, if you were anything over 175, you were a HW.

mitchell is not a good boxer in the least. he boxes like a guy who learned in his 20's, which is what he is. greb beat tunney, and had several close fights with him otherwise. tunney wasn't ghuge, but he wasn't small either, and he was a great boxer.
              Only New England would write sensible reply I wonder why that is.

Comment

Some people take some of this stuff a little too serious.

I mean, did you seriously think this was a serious thread?

Cheer up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Elton John.

Comment

Working...
                  X