Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander-Maidana, Broner-Perez Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broner is a good fighter, hes style is similar to mayweather, i thought he lost against ponce de leon, lets see how he does with perez, but i do think perez is gona take this

Comment

Guerra Chino!!! Maidana by late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by King Ju-Ju View Post
        Broner is a fake ass Mayweather. Its funny how all the guys from my block that like Mayweather saw this dude combing his hair before the Litsau fight and became instant fans.
        U fools only like swagger less under confident losers on boxingscene I swear... Im taking all beta that Broner mops the floor with Eloy put up or shut up

Comment

Perhaps the hate for Broner will cause people to foolishly bet against him. If so PM me and we can make a points wager. Also, I got 500 million on Alexander if anyone is interested in that bet.

Comment

Is it just me or does Broner look bigger than Alexander and Maidana?

Comment

Is it me or do Perez and Broner look bigger that Maidana and Alaxander.

Comment

Is it just me or do you have the weirdest boner right now.

Comment

I dont dislaike broner, I think that "swagger" is kinda gay. Must be a black thing cause My black homies love dude too but everyone else I know think boy is fruity as ****. With that being said should be a fight in the bag for Broner with lil sweat involved, but I have seen strange **** in my boxing life so Looking forward to the fight.

Comment

War Chino!

The way I see it;
                    -Alexander is going to try and get off quick jabs, hold, and fight moving backward.
                    -Maidana will chase, throw a lot, be open to the jab as he's moving in, and be looking to knock Alexander out as soon as possible.

I hope the refs don't take payoffs from the promoters this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by vrodz View Post
                      Guerra Chino!!! Maidana by late stoppage.
                      I hope so because will be tough to get a victory in st. louis

Comment

Working...
                      X