Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i the only one who watches boxing just for the knockouts???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i the only one who watches boxing just for the knockouts???

there is nothing better to me than watching a toe to toe war with blood flying everywhere. i love to see guys get knocked out cold and even more when a fighter shows hes a true warrior and gets up from a knockdown. am i the only one because i see to many fans of fighters who run and get decisions???

Boxing is a sport of trying to hit and not get hit back.

It is certainly more entertaining to watch Mayorga and Margarito go at it, but I can also apreciate, what Floyd, Calderon and Guzman do.

Comment

i guess you're not a boxing fan....you should go to bars and watch bar fights,,cause that isnt what boxing is about

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        i guess you're not a boxing fan....you should go to bars and watch bar fights,,cause that isnt what boxing is about
        rERELAX LARRY
        You love the skill of Floyd many on the other hand find it boring as hell and would much rather watch paint dry.
        Does that mean they arent fans ....no it doesnt
        it just means that they like blood & guts warriors like Morales, Barrerra, Pac, Gatti
        I like both but I do prefer a war over a counter-fest!

Comment

You not the only one. A lot of casual fans wathc boxing just for the KO's

Comment

well, KO's are the most exciting prt of bxing. Its simlar to the slam dunk, home run, touch down or goal because of the excitement it creates. But it doesn't happen in everyfight and it's only a part of the sport of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
              so you think pac is a great boxer??? is that why hes #1 p4p??? or is it because he can ko almost any man from 160 down with that manila ice???

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
                so you think pac is a great boxer??? is that why hes #1 p4p??? or is it because he can ko almost any man from 160 down with that manila ice???
                pacman isnt dumb enough to stand in front of anyone and just trade blows with blood flying everywhere thats not boxing..thats a toughman contest

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
                  there is nothing better to me than watching a toe to toe war with blood flying everywhere. i love to see guys get knocked out cold and even more when a fighter shows hes a true warrior and gets up from a knockdown. am i the only one because i see to many fans of fighters who run and get decisions???
                  your not the only one. it's the excitement of a KD or KO, blood, war, heart and fighting spirit that brings a lot of fans to boxing. it's like the galantry of the men in the movie '300'. can you imagine if every boxing match you watch, there is no KD or KO? boxing will be dead by then

Comment

I started to like boxing only for the KOs, but having watched Hopkins, Mayweather, Withaker I changed my mind

Comment

Working...
                    X