Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do You Prefer Watching Armstrong or Ray Leonard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Prefer Watching Armstrong or Ray Leonard?

If you had a chose to spend all day watching Henry Amstrong or Ray Leonard, who would you choose to watch?

ray

bu only cause the film is in color and better quality

Comment

I haven't seen much of Armstong, wasn't he pretty aggresive?

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
        ray

bu only cause the film is in color and better quality
        I was gonna say the same thing

I live watching both, Ray was great fun to watch had speed power and when he planted his feet those combos were terrific. It's hard not like watching a guy who puts his head down and throws lots of punches! Leonard wins by quality tie breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Plex View Post
          If you had a chose to spend all day watching Henry Amstrong or Ray Leonard, who would you choose to watch?
          Well I'd watch, lets say, Ray today (cos it rhymes(,..... and then tommorrow I'll watch the almost Sugar-Man all day,...... hey good call man..... Thanks for the idea.... Then on the following day, I wanna watch my favourite welterweight, Carmen Basilio.... etc. ---------------------------- Seriously, There's just so much to see when either of them fight. --------------- If the question was who would you prefer to spend the day hangin' around with,.. without hesitation... it's Henry, I find him an interesting character, and to see him training for a fight would really be somethin',... wouldn't you say ?

Comment

Probably depends on when one grew up. If there was full film of Hank like there is Ray, he'd probably win hands down.

Much more variety of viewing (and a look at young Rob!)

Alas, none of that.

Comment

Working...
            X