Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you order to drink at the club/happy hour?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    Michelob Ultra in a mug, so it definitely doesn't look like I'm the A$$hole standing around drinking a michelob ultra. I are no that guy.

Called a disguise.
    hahahhha.................

Comment

Dos equis, captain coke, jack and coke...or jameson sour (***** drink but its too good lol)

Comment

Lately..old fashioned's, moscow mules.

alot of beer too

Comment

Modelo Especial all night long!!!

Comment

Agh let's see, a gentleman must adapt to his surroundings when ordering drinks. Can't order a beer when everybody is ordering complicated drinks and you can't order a martini when everybody is drinking beer. If I'm on a date having dinner a nice wine will suit me. If I'm at a sports bar with my buddies we usually order pitchers of any beer, I'm not picky but I prefer Heineken or Guinness. I'm at a BBQ I'll usually stick with Bud Light/Coronas (not beers I prefer but I'll adapt) or any beer that's there. If I'm getting dressed up to a club/business party then that's where it gets a little tricky. Coke with Jack/Crown/Bourbon is good if you're a novice and don't really know how to order. Real men drink Scotch/Whiskey on the rocks and you should already know why, if not find out quickly. If you're gonna order something like a Martini or a cokctail and look badass like you're James Bond (my favorite is a Manhattan), do yourself a favor and find out how to make one in case the bartender doesn't know so you can give him instructions. And don't be a lousy tipper if you're ordering "real drinks". lol I can go on and on about this.
            Last edited by The Gentleman; 04-30-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

First you pre-game at home...
              once in the club straight to bar...
              shot of Hennessy and a Heineken...
              once done with beer I upgrade to
              two shots and Heineken...
              and follow the same pattern all night...

Bottoms Up...!!!

Comment

Depends on the situation. If it's happy hour at a bar or place you're eating I'm probably getting a beer. If I'm at a lounge/club/laid back kind of place I'll get a whiskey, scotch, or a blend of both on the rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman View Post
                  Agh let's see, a gentleman must adapt to his surroundings when ordering drinks. Can't order a beer when everybody is ordering complicated drinks and you can't order a martini when everybody is drinking beer. If I'm on a date having dinner a nice wine will suit me. If I'm at a sports bar with my buddies we usually order pitchers of any beer, I'm not picky but I prefer Heineken or Guinness. I'm at a BBQ I'll usually stick with Bud Light/Coronas (not beers I prefer but I'll adapt) or any beer that's there. If I'm getting dressed up to a club/business party then that's where it gets a little tricky. Coke with Jack/Crown/Bourbon is good if you're a novice and don't really know how to order. Real men drink Scotch/Whiskey on the rocks and you should already know why, if not find out quickly. If you're gonna order something like a Martini or a cokctail and look badass like you're James Bond (my favorite is a Manhattan), do yourself a favor and find out how to make one in case the bartender doesn't know so you can give him instructions. And don't be a lousy tipper if you're ordering "real drinks". lol I can go on and on about this.
                  Nice post.

Comment

i dont go to "ze club" but if i'm at a bar or restaurant i get sam adams on tap. it's crazy fresh in the boston area. decent price. great beer and great variety. getting whatever is in season is always a great idea. there are only a few that i do not like.

oh
                    and red wine.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman View Post
                      what do you think about people who whirl wine around, bring the glass nice and close to their nostrils and get a nice whiff of Chili's best wine? i think the table should be nice and clear, showing no remnants of their boneless buffalo wings and nachos. gotta keep it classy.

Comment

Working...
                      X