Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Feels Hatton is Making Mistake in Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac is mode retired in Boxing than Hatton. Pac's interest is now in politics. Hattons is still in Boxing. Pac can be right about Hatton's comeback, but it is more right for Pac to retire in Boxing if he is no longer as interested as he was on his way to the top.

Marquez needs to fight toe-to-toe this time to prove that this 4th episode is worth the fans' money, otherwise this is just another sequel of the same story.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      PEDS are not for just getting brolic like Arnie

They can be used to enhance ones training, getting brolic would not do much for a boxer, but improving the intensity of training will do wonders, if cycled right.

I don't know what form of testing one should do, but Pacs excuse after excuse made him seem dodgy, one normally sticks to one excuse and not drop different ones depending on what day it is. Pacman aint exactly skinny, his body was magnificent as were his calves against Del Hoya, Hatton and Cotto...Body aside, vast improvements in strength and speed the ability to take hard shots flush to the chin and stand there when in the past you would get KO'd or KD is quite an achievement. The list goes on, pacfarts can stop gassin him, he's mos def on something, as many of his past opponents have suggested
      As a former competitive cyclist I can tell you right now you accusing pacquaio of PED use makes zero sense at all. Yes indeed not everyone gets brolic but flat out they do get superior definition on those muscles they work on the most..cyclist predominantly the abdominal area..steroids do not give you a chin btw..they also don't make your brain capable of withstanding larger shock impact which is what punches do..you've done nothing but actually show me you know nothing about PED's outside of the jargen you've read from other detractors. The fact is there is no testing done in boxing that is legitamate because again not one of those companies has to answer or be audited by a federal body. You say that pacquaio is on PED's well share with us some examples..because all of the PED's that would benefit a fighter come with the side effect of higher water retention and unless boxers are going to do WADA testing which is random year round some months even 2 to 3 times on any given month..which none of them will agree to..can't nobody say Floyd and anyone else is clean or dirty..because again USADA is a suggestive method not an enforced one. Did you even bother to go read what I told you to read..if you google winky wright USADA Quillin it's all over the first 20 results..btw i'm not a fan of pacquaio's..i'm a fan of boxing and facts..i'm pretty sure some of my own all time favorite boxers were in the ring on something whether steroid or narcotic..that's the game. I just see it for what it is..folks these days wave USADA like it means something and ya'll chomp at the bit for it calling that fighter clean when in many cases couldn't be the furthest thing from clean. Another person..Dr. Goodman read her explanation on how USADA works..it's on a contract per fight basis..even if you test dirty the public doesn't necessarily always find out. Now I could trace pacquaio's fight history and see a trend of KO's of opponents, something like 60% plus percent of opponents K.O.'d but when you suddenly see another fighter not known for k.o. power obliterating their opponents that should raise flags...this dude has fought the same exact way 8/10's of his entire career with the same exact results.

Comment

Many fighters have returned from retirement and won world titles Manny

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Sorry fella but you can buy into those rumors

Pac is scared of testing, scared of needles, blood testing is against his so called religion and the 100 other excuses

The way Pac beat Hatton nobody had done that, and Hatton had been in the ring with some of the best and hardest hitting punchers and we see him knocked out in round 3

Hatton knows and he's implied it in the past that he believed Pac was on something, he gives Floyd all praise for beating him fair and square.

The way Floyd beat Hatton was not devastating, it was a boxing lesson, where Hatton got tired and got tko'd. The Way Pac beat Hatton was suspect.

Pac was on those Ariza shakes for a good couple of fights Del Hoya, Hatton and Cotto.
          Crazy! The principal creator of this Ped thing buzz had already retracted their allegations in order to be spared from criminal litigations, because they knew very well that sooner or later they would be exposed in public of lying from the mess they had created, on their failed attempt to malign the name and honor of Pac! And here you are like a fool still using this recycled waste abandoned by the original detractors!

The Pac-Hatton war should be a 12 round entertaining bouts but Hatton mistake was, he failed to respect the skill, speed and power of Pac in their encounter, and the well-placed punches of pac with that lightning speed and power will surely put down Hatton in the canvass! And Floyd gave Hatton his long distance winning, in comparison to Pac-Hatton? well maybe, Hatton respected Floyd skills and speed so much at that time, considering he had invaded as stranger the WW division to where Floyd regarded that time as king in the division.. but I am more convinced that this is one of the main reasons why Floyd ducked Manny, because he saw Manny as generally a better fighter than Floyd that's why Hatton was easily shattered by Pac in Hatton's JWW home base division to where he was then considered as the undisputed king in JWW!

Comment

Pacquiao was right.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Pacquiao was right.

Comment

Working...
              X