Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lock Haven Boxing Club Thread (Videos)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparring

First Day of Sparring

Comment

Bro, why are you white?

Weird how you have this preconceived notion of how people look based on how they post and on their avi lol... Ill check out the vids tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Bro, why are you white?

Weird how you have this preconceived notion of how people look based on how they post and on their avi lol... Ill check out the vids tomorrow.
        Puerto Rican. But whatever. We're all one race anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Who told Kenny to just let his hands go and forget about the power? Terrible advice, at least considering how much smaller Kenny was in comparison.

Is Kenny relatively new to boxing? He seemed a little tense in there, but in the other training vids, he has good footwork; but sparring is a lot different than mittwork.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
            Who told Kenny to just let his hands go and forget about the power? Terrible advice, at least considering how much smaller Kenny was in comparison.

Is Kenny relatively new to boxing? He seemed a little tense in there, but in the other training vids, he has good footwork; but sparring is a lot different than mittwork.
            Yeah. He was tense. I'm about to post some more sparring vids of Kenny directly after this with Adam.

He looks much better. He calms down.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Yeah. He was tense. I'm about to post some more sparring vids of Kenny directly after this with Adam.

He looks much better. He calms down.
              That's good then. It gets better when everybody can relax and really work well. Just out of curiosity, what were their weights in there?

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                That's good then. It gets better when everybody can relax and really work well. Just out of curiosity, what were their weights in there?
                Both guys around 160. Schimmel just looks bigger. But they weigh about the same.

Comment

I thought youve been black this whole time man lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    I thought youve been black this whole time man lol
                    lol. Because of Katt Williams?

Comment

Kenny and Adam Sparring

Comment

Working...
                      X