Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

name a crap professional footballer (soccer) from any league.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name a crap professional footballer (soccer) from any league.

Aaron ramsey - id beat this kid at a game of Wembley singles, id hate to be an arsenal fan.

Scezney - the goal keepers is like a joke, or a myth, I was embarrassed at some of his decisions.

Whos **** at football in your eyes?

Also, lescott of man city...englands centre back at the last euros.

England havent won anything since 1966. Scouting system is a joke.

Imagion having lescott on all free kicks and pens?

Need I say more?

whos crap for you

Gervinho..

Comment

Marouane Chamakh
      Nicklas Bendtner
      Carlos Vela

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
        Aaron ramsey - id beat this kid at a game of Wembley singles, id hate to be an arsenal fan.

Scezney - the goal keepers is like a joke, or a myth, I was embarrassed at some of his decisions.

Whos **** at football in your eyes?

Also, lescott of man city...englands centre back at the last euros.

England havent won anything since 1966. Scouting system is a joke.

Imagion having lescott on all free kicks and pens?

Need I say more?

whos crap for you
        From "any league"?

You're a know-nothing shithead.

Comment

The whole team of the Cowgirls...they're the laughing stock of the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            The whole team of the Cowgirls...they're the laughing stock of the NFL.
            shut the **** up dude. you don't know ****.

With that being said... WOOOOOOOOOOO GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!!

Comment

Scezney will have Villa fans wetting their knickers with mirth for years......

.............got himself into all one of the all-time classic goalkeeper nightmares yesterday when he found himself halfway up the pitch, having his umpteenth innept attempt at clearing his lines, and heading the ball limply straight at a Villa player.

Cue some comic 'Gumplike' back-pedalling back his own net and then a hugely athletic and dramatic 'save' which pushed a long-range shot (going yards wide) that gave Villa yet another free corner.

Meanwhile....David Seaman has decided to find his gloves, spruce-up his ponytail and make himself available for selection for Arsenal again. Wenger is apparetly 'interested' in making a surprise signing.

Comment

Working...
              X