Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Peterson/Matthysse a good fight to get someone interested in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from what.I seen of these two fighters it should be a dam good fight.

Comment

Peterson vs Matthysse is a good fight to show him both guys are going to bring it thats for sure.

Lopez vs Maidana is a good fight to but Peterson vs Matts is the better fight to show him.

Comment

Doesn't have to be live boxing you can show him classics to get him into it.

Toney vs Mccallum I & II
        Toney vs Jirov
        Qawi vs Holyfield I
        JMM vs Diaz I
        JMM vs Pacquiao II & IV
        Bowe vs Holyfield I & II
        Chang vs Tokashiki
        Sanders vs Rahman
        Jackson vs McClellan I

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I know I can't wait for it, it should be good while it last.
          you think that somebody will be stopped?

if peterson is still on that power pellet i expect him to be his usual durable self. mathysse might be too potent offensively for peterson to be in the fight, but not potent enough for a stoppage.

i certainly wouldn't mind seeing peterson get stopped. cheating bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

if peterson is still on that power pellet i expect him to be his usual durable self. mathysse might be too potent offensively for peterson to be in the fight, but not potent enough for a stoppage.

Peterson's a slow starter and susceptible to knockdowns early. Matthysse may blast him with something big and finish him in the first few rounds. I don't expect it, but it's a decent possibility.

If it goes past 4 or 5, no one's getting stopped IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

I can see the winner stopping the other guy, about the 11th round.

Comment

i showed my friends floyd-baldomir. i have no more friends.

Comment

Originally posted by LasVegas Boxing
                  I am trying to get one of my friends interested in boxing. He is a casual fan and is having a fight party at his place for Mayweather/Guerrero but he only watches the mega fights and I am trying to make him more of a hardcore or knowledgeable boxing fan. I am going to invite him over for Peterson/Matthysse is this a good fight to get him interested in do you think? I was also thinking about telling him to come over for Maidana vs Lopez.
                  make him watch Mares -pdL

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Froch v Kessler would be far more entertaining.

Comment

If you wanted to get your friend into boxing you should have pushed them to watch Alvarado-Rios. That being said this fight should be pretty action packed.

Comment

Working...
                      X