No announcement yet.

Samsung’s president, chief strategy officer: I use Apple Mac, iPhone, and iPad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?
    the best apple fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
      Best thing for Google. Google Maps is now better and they will continue to gain access to 70 Million Apple I Phone users to gain data.

The problem google have now is that their app is not default and is not as well connected to the OS.

iOS is the dominant platform for internet connectivity and they lost it.

Comment

Timmeh

Is that dancing in you sig what happens at the part ties you go to

Comment

that's me with the eraser-head.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
            The problem google have now is that their app is not default and is not as well connected to the OS.

iOS is the dominant platform for internet connectivity and they lost it.
            I am confident that the Google Map downloads will be quite a lot. It will be used more than Apple maps and they will continue to gain data. That is the real reason why Apple wanted their own maps.

Comment

We already had this discussion many times on here breakbeat, apple lost out.

The high end samsungs are the p4p top phones now, and apple has no new ideas without Steve Jobs

Comment

I am confident that the Google Map downloads will be quite a lot. It will be used more than Apple maps and they will continue to gain data. That is the real reason why Apple wanted their own maps.

I'm sure there will be a lot of downloads of google maps but the problem now for google is that users won't have them as the default app when searching.

Google thought by making the iOS maps app crap it would make android look better, this was short sighted.

Apple have side stepped google and have gained more control over a key issue on their platform. Now they have google bounding back like a long lost puppy wanting to play nice again.

Its too late though.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                  I'm sure there will be a lot of downloads of google maps but the problem now for google is that users won't have them as the default app when searching.

Google thought by making the iOS maps app crap it would make android look better, this was short sighted.

Apple have side stepped google and have gained more control over a key issue on their platform. Now they have google bounding back like a long lost puppy wanting to play nice again.

Its too late though.
                  If Apple maps was good then I would agree, but it has done Apple a lot of harm than good. It actually highlighted that Google maps is superior and the map app to have.

Maps is much more important than say Youtube where it wouldn't be an issue to get rid of. Maps are a key feature on smart phones. Search engines and map apps are incredibly useful for gaining data.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    We already had this discussion many times on here breakbeat, apple lost out.

The high end samsungs are the p4p top phones now, and apple has no new ideas without Steve Jobs

LMFAO.........if you think Apple was only about Jobs you are sorely mistaken.

If you think Samsung have new ideas you are seriously deluded.

Comment

If Apple maps was good then I would agree, but it has done Apple a lot of harm than good. It actually highlighted that Google maps is superior and the map app to have.

Maps is much more important than say Youtube where it wouldn't be an issue to get rid of. Maps are a key feature on smart phones. Search engines and map apps are incredibly useful for gaining data.

Apple don't rely on mining data to create their revenue.......google do.

Google have lost this one I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                      X