No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez-Gesta in Line as Pacquiao-Marquez Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S@rgentKO View Post
    Oh no doubt, but Vazquez has a tendency of getting cought from time to time too relax and Quintero is a bum, but a bum with a powerful left hand.
    have u seen vazquez latest fight,vaquez is bigger sharper and faster. vazquez has a chin and if he can take prescott punches why wouldnt he be able to take quintero punches? its a dam mismatch point blank and simple thier is no point in even talking about the quintero fight and gesta will be just another bum wating to get out classed by vazquez.

Comment

not that a win over gesta will catapult vazquez into the limelight but to be a co feature on a pacquiao ppv is a nice perk. looking forward to it if it does happen.

Comment

Solid fight. Not too happy about it being the co-feature because that suggests the rest of the card will have lesser fights, but I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          man thats too soon..basically after this fight which i think will be a tough one,he immediately has to go into training,no rest because the fight is on dec 8 and one month of training is very little for a new opponent and he would have been training for a very long time because he's still training now for quintero,then fight,then train again
          It shouldn't be a problem. Gesta is a bum and will get schooled. Vazquez by boring UD.

Comment

Good for the card I guess.... why would you do this to Filipino fans? 2 losses in one night?

Comment

Working...
            X