Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sure we can all Agree, Floyd Mayweather Jr's career is FLAWLESS.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    Cotto back in 2008. But even a win against Cotto wouldn't do much because its pretty much been proven that Cotto is a B+ fighter.
    Cotto would have been a good win but it would be the same hate because then yall would re-focus on Casamayor and Tzsyu.

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Prime Kostya Tszyu comes to mind.
    Tszyu cant hold Floyd's jockstrap. He is so overrated its a shame. That would have been a small notch in Floyd's belt. Besides he called Tszyu out years and years ago. Hell Zab was kicking his ass outside of one fateful punch. Get over that **** please.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
      Protected fighters often get this kind of attention.
      Is that why Manny has so many nuthugger fans?

Comment

Originally posted by FREE WILLY View Post
        Bob Arum protected Cotto and Margarito, he knew Floyd would destroy both of his boys. A shame really, he has passed his cowardice ways onto Pacquiao (my former hero.)
        If that was the case Floyd would have went on tv and said he wanted the Cotto and Margarito fight but Arum was holding it back. If I remember correctly Floyd couldn't fight Cotto because Cotto live in Puerto Rico and with Margarito they weren't fighting to see who was the best LOL. Trust me I used to be a Mayweather fan but he doesn't like to take fight that he knows he can lose.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post

Tszyu cant hold Floyd's jockstrap. He is so overrated its a shame. That would have been a small notch in Floyd's belt. Besides he called Tszyu out years and years ago. Hell Zab was kicking his ass outside of one fateful punch. Get over that **** please.
          so zab judah was kicking his ass for one entire round? lmao

It doesn't matter if you think Tszyu was overrated or not he's in the hall of fame, and it would have been a very solid win for floyd if he was the one that whooped him and sent him into retirement. No doubt about it.

Now, I don't blame floyd at all for not getting that fight. Tszyu was always injured or had some excuse so that was probably out of floyd's hands anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            Floyd was a superfeatherweight when Tszyu was in his prime. By the time Floyd got to light welterweight Tszyu was way past it.
            No difference from the Mosley and DLH situation. Having another HOF fighter in his resume will help kick Floyd a notch in the ATG list.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post

Tszyu
              cant hold Floyd's jockstrap. He is so overrated its a shame. That would have been a small notch in Floyd's belt. Besides he called Tszyu out years and years ago. Hell Zab was kicking his ass outside of one fateful punch. Get over that **** please.
              Isn't he a HOF? I guess fighting Chop Chop, Bruseless and Mitchell was the right choice! Thanks Kiddo.

Comment

Isn't he a HOF? I guess fighting Chop Chop, Bruseless and Mitchell was the right choice! Thanks Kiddo.
                when a lot of fans and boxing experts and fighters as well, have doubts and/or questions regarding a fighter's career like floyd's, it is not so easy to look at his career as flawless....

when one fighter refuses to fight the best challenges available and resort to throwing excuses for not making the fights, such a career is far from being flawless...

Comment

Money Mayweather is the best boxer of this era hands down. He is in a similar form of Roy Jones Jr. Except he stayed focused on boxing and is still undefeated. The guy is just damn good. How he just makes someone considered to be a top 5 pound for pound boxer look like a C fighter. Even if he faces a loss, he still is one of the greatest hands down.

Comment

Chop Chop is still fighting top competition almost a decade later. Very good fighter. You only look at what Corley is in 2011. I do remember Cotto fighting the same guy after FLoyd. It doesnt seem to be the subject of scrutiny for Miguel and he was pushed to the limit with Chop. Mitchell is also a good fighter. Are you seeing a pattern. Floyd beats these guys and they go on to have big fights and good careers so they must not be too bad. Bruseles was some kind of eliminator and Floyd ran him out of the building like he was supposed to so whats the problem. All stars have showcase fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      so zab judah was kicking his ass for one entire round? lmao

It doesn't matter if you think Tszyu was overrated or not he's in the hall of fame, and it would have been a very solid win for floyd if he was the one that whooped him and sent him into retirement. No doubt about it.

Now, I don't blame floyd at all for not getting that fight. Tszyu was always injured or had some excuse so that was probably out of floyd's hands anyways.
                      Was Zab outclassing him outside one punch?

Comment

Working...
                      X