Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or is is Victor Ortiz like kinda weird............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or is is Victor Ortiz like kinda weird............

Like i cant explain it like i guess his overrall personality he's jus weird. He talks like hes trying to be someone hes not in his interviews when he should just be who he is haha cant really explain it.just like the way he talks is diferent but i like how hes humble though. He also tries to act tooo "professional", jus the tone of his voice is dumb he should just be himself. Have u guys noticed this or feel the same way?

it's like he hasn't found himself yet or something, i'll agree he does come off kind of odd , one moment he's like "yea dude ...haha , i was like dude that belt is mine maaan" ....then out of nowhere he's some random tough guy ..

his camp needs to let Victor be victor , be yourself and people will attract to it more, you can actually get to a point where u turn people off with your cornyness and fakeness , i do think he is a good kid and i see a lot of his words and expressions are very force so i give him the benefit of the doubt because he's still probably has no clue how to handle the big stage as of yet.

but the more i hear of this guy the more clumsy he comes off im just like man please shut up , the press conferences were brutal on his part, and i have seen other interviews that just left me shaking my head like man this kid is trying just way too hard.

Comment

no offense, are you "like" one of those teenage girls "like" y'know "like" who uses the word "like" like 1000x per sentence?

Comment

aint he in his early 20s?but ye he real corny

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KeepOnPushing View Post
            it's like he hasn't found himself yet or something, i'll agree he does come off kind of odd , one moment he's like "yea dude ...haha , i was like dude that belt is mine maaan" ....then out of nowhere he's some random tough guy ..

his camp needs to let Victor be victor , be yourself and people will attract to it more, you can actually get to a point where u turn people off with your cornyness and fakeness , i do think he is a good kid and i see a lot of his words and expressions are very force so i give him the benefit of the doubt because he's still probably has no clue how to handle the big stage as of yet.

but the more i hear of this guy the more clumsy he comes off im just like man please shut up , the press conferences were brutal on his part, and i have seen other interviews that just left me shaking my head like man this kid is trying just way too hard.
            Ya. Bro i agree exaftly with what you said, did u see the press conference in LA he told floyd "i wormed my ass of to get this belt so ill be dammed if somebody takes it outta my asswhole" lsmh haha wtf hes so corny, i usedtobe a fan of him but his whole persona has gotten me too hate him. I'm mexican so i always root for the mexican n especially since i dont like floyd, but for this fightima go against victor cuz i jus cant stand his whole ego.

Comment

this is Victor vocabulary
              narly dude
              cowabunga
              Surfs Up Dude

is that what you mean by weird

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfreak32 View Post
                like i cant explain it like i guess his overrall personality he's jus weird. He talks like hes trying to be someone hes not in his interviews when he should just be who he is haha cant really explain it.just like the way he talks is diferent but i like how hes humble though. He also tries to act tooo "professional", jus the tone of his voice is dumb he should just be himself. Have u guys noticed this or feel the same way?
                yeah hes pretty wack but hes about to make millions of dollars so maybe thats why

Comment

That's Victor being Victor. He speaks from the heart. His background has plenty to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                    no offense, are you "like" one of those teenage girls "like" y'know "like" who uses the word "like" like 1000x per sentence?
                    Like ya bro i like to use the word like haha chill out man i hate ppl like u always tryna start **** with ppl on the internet haha ya so stop tring to be "like" all funny n tough n tell me watchu think about ortiz......

Comment

Working...
                    X