No announcement yet.

was PBF vs Mosley a complete shutout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I wish people wouuld stop showing off that Floyd nearly won all rounds! So what? Pac nearly won all rounds against Margarito and Clottey and Cotto and Diaz and DLH and Barrera.

SSM is not known as someone you cant win rounds against. He might be known for being quite good at knocking you out though and he nearly did that against floyd.
    come one man please dont turn this into another pac floyd thread the post is about shane and floyd!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Yep! Mayweather actually nearly steal that second round, But the images of him stumbling after been crack with two huge right hands made it too difficult to score the round to him, One thing about Mayweather is he has to win his rounds huge or people would score it to his opponent even if they didnt land anything or Mayweather...Thats what you call greatness.

Very true!

People screamed up and down tht Floyd lost to Castillo in the first fight...you go back and score the fight again and you would find it hard to give Castillo 4 rounds. While rewatching the fight, Leiderman gave a round to Castillo because of 1 punch against the ropes. Second fight was actually a closer fight but nobody said ****...I agree about second round with Mosley...everybody was so caught up with those big right hands, Floyd had Shane back pedaling...and caught him with a nice left hook as the round ended.

Those 2 big punches against Floyd is now Shane's claim to fame...everytime he's interviewed has second round syndrome...I almost knocked Floyd out...Floyd knows how hard I can hit...

IMO if the man your fighting takes your 2 best bunches and he's still standing in front of you...it says more about him then you...THINK ABOUT IT!...you get into a fight today and crack someone with the best you got...and he didn't go no where...****ttttttttttttttttt...you better turn around and spread them...ya dig!

Comment

mosley was robbed i scored the fight 9-3..mosley..hell floyd got hurt so he obviously lost..the 2nd round was scored 10-2 mosley

Comment

Mosley won rounds 1 and 2...how could you give 2 to Floyd? He's never - EVER - been hit that hard and it showed. He was holding on for dear life.

Comment

Just look at 0:44, 0:45 .

It's even better than when Pacquiao bangs his gloves together after his opponent lands a good punch.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post
              This dude knows boxing!! Well done Sir... People get exited about the second round, re watch this and you will change your opinion. SSM only landed those couple of good right hands, other than that he did nothing in the second other than tire himself out abit. Floyd came back after those bombs landed and won the round IMO. I can see why a judge on the night would of scored it to SSM as the exitment and the cheers from the crowd would make you think Floyd was getting raped but he infact wasnt. The 1st round is the only close round as there was the feeling out process between the two of them. People who think otherwise are either *******s, Floyd haters or d1ck heads.
              Im a Floyd fan but it was really no way to give him round 2 unless Floyd could have hurt him equally. He did come back strong but not quite enough.

Comment

Working...
              X