Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pongsaklek Wonjongkam???? Number 6?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not insulting just never see him in mainstream light and never seen top fighters fight guys once there at the top against 1-2 record fighters. Could he ever fight a top fighter like donaire or montiel? Anyone top people in his division as a potential fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
      I am not insulting just never see him in mainstream light and never seen top fighters fight guys once there at the top against 1-2 record fighters. Could he ever fight a top fighter like donaire or montiel? Anyone top people in his division as a potential fight?
      He's 112. Donaire and Montiel are 118.

Pong has a win over Koki Kameda. I suggest you watch that fight.

Koki was, and still is, very highly regarded.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        He's 112. Donaire and Montiel are 118.

Pong has a win over Koki Kameda. I suggest you watch that fight.

Koki was, and still is, very highly regarded.
        Well that depends on who you talk to.

Anyway, to answer his question, he'll have fight Edgar Sosa at some point. He could fight Segura or Concepcion, though I doubt the Concepcion fight would happen. Both Concepcion and Segura would be difficult opponents for him at this stage of his career though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          I think six is a little too high, but I wouldn't have a problem with him being nine or ten.

It's mainly due to his longevity, he was able to regain the lineal title at such an advanced age for a flyweight. Plus, he was/is a damn good fighter. Also, the longer JC Miranda reigns, it will look better for him.

I saw his fight aginst Sokchai I think it was, not too sure how much longer he has left at the top. He's due to fight Edgar Sosa though.
          Hopkins isn't in the top 10. Wongjongdongnotlongkam is 6th?

Good one guy.

Comment

He's had four fights since winning the title back. 3 of them have been against guys that have records like 1-3, and his only title defense he should have lost.

Comment

Working...
            X