Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fights does Pacquiao have left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    Now this is my personal opinion, but I truly believe he fights one last time in the Phillipines. I don't think he retires before he does that so that may be an indication as to how close he is to retiring.

FWIW last time I check, he wanted to continue fighting as wasn't thinking about retiring.
    yah, i can see that too...pac ending his career with his last fight in the philippines...either by defending a belt or challenging for a belt.

Comment

From what Arum said, Pacquiao has been training extra hard for this fight because he wants to prove that he can fight while being a congressman at the same time. How long he can keep it up is the question. The guy has so many distractions, but manages to do everything.

2012 will be his last year or late 2011. If Mayweather gets sentenced to jail for more than 9 months, Pac will retire earlier. I personally think he can still fight with the shape he's in until he's 34-36 years old. After that would be downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by indystress View Post
        yah, i can see that too...pac ending his career with his last fight in the philippines...either by defending a belt or challenging for a belt.
        I honestly think he owes it to his country and his fans who have supported him his whole career. Also it would be as if his career has came full circle in the since he finishes his career where it started.

Comment

Floyd wants to know this too so he can come back from his vacation.

Comment

Hes not going anywhere.

Atleast 5 more fights. Spread out over 3 years.

Comment

Maki is right.

He is more a Pac fan than most of you all.

Pac has been talking a few fights and years. That time ahs been reached.

He is only staying on for PBF, trust me.

After PBF, then there maybe be a fight with Williams or Martinez, but that's it.

Comment

Actually, this November fight was to be his last.
                Manny wants to keep going, but he can't say no to his mother,
                who wants him fully concentrated on a lucrative political career
                (arguably safer than boxing). This has been reported and stated
                in his interviews MANY times over the past three years.

The ONLY reason Manny has kept things open-ended is the
                chance to face Mayweather Jr. in the ring. After that gets done
                (or fails to get done), a retirement bout in the Philippines will
                mark 2011 or early 2012.

Comment

Working...
                X