No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs. Kevin Johnson: RBR and discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by typeone View Post
    I think we are all missing the point Johnson shouldnt have be able to go 12 he should been banged out!!! thats for sure...
    thats your point all that really matters at the end of the day is winning

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      you must of never seen johnson fight because he fights nothing like mayweather
      thats entirely the problem... people just watched him for 12 rounds and they still havent seen him fight

Comment

• Originally posted by HM_Luke View Post
        Vitali was scared to unload at Johnson who wasn't even interested in fighting until r12.

After seeing that fight, Haye beats Vitali.
        vitali is like floyd they look much better when they fight against opponents who are trying to fight because it gives them more counterpunching oppertunities

Comment

• I'm not sure what Johnson hoped to achieve here. He clearly had no intention of fighting, and his classless antics and negative fighting style aren't going to win him any fans. Was he just fighting for the right to say "I lasted the distance with Vitali Klitschko"? Whoop-de-do. Kevin mate, you're nothing but a somewhat elusive punching bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            vitali is like floyd they look much better when they fight against opponents who are trying to fight because it gives them more counterpunching oppertunities
            Yes, it's difficult to look good against someone like Johnson who is 100% focused on surviving and not really trying to win the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by aldiansyah View Post
              thats entirely the problem... people just watched him for 12 rounds and they still havent seen him fight
              i don't know why are people surprised most of the fights i have seen with johnson he doesn't do much most of the fights i have seen all he had really done was the rope a dope

Comment

• Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                I'm not sure what Johnson hoped to achieve here. He clearly had no intention of fighting, and his classless antics and negative fighting style aren't going to win him any fans. Was he just fighting for the right to say "I lasted the distance with Vitali Klitschko"? Whoop-de-do. Kevin mate, you're nothing but a somewhat elusive punching bag.
                Good post.

I have less respect for Johnson than I had before the fight, because he wasn't even trying to win.

Comment

• Well I certainly won't worry about staying up and watching the fight. I'll leave it recording and go to bed when I get tired later. I can watch it Sunday afternoon well enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
                    I'm not? The Running man isn't meant as something possitive..
                    Sorry, I was focused on today's fight and didn't look closely enough at your avatar.

Comment

• Johnson must have bet on himself to survive all 12 rounds...

Comment

Working...
                      X