No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
    Haha. I've been hearing this a few times now. I'm not him but I'm flattered,
    Would you believe this site is controlled by the KGB, and that the moderators are trying to recruit the members to start a new chapter of the Communist party?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Would you believe this site is controlled by the KGB, and that the moderators are trying to recruit the members to start a new chapter of the Communist party?
      red k'd

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        red k'd
        You don't have the guts.

Comment

Yes I do. We're all being controlled. I'm actually fearful.

Comment

• Damn, actually brave the weather conditions to go shoot some stick, and Mang appear's. Faaack.

Comment

• Funk Lang?

Da ****?

Comment

Snowing in NY, about 6 inches expected where I'm from. Every time it snows I want to drink vodka for some reason. Reed, what vodka do you recommend since you are a connoisseur?
                Had Belvedeer or however the Froch it is spelled, alot of the thuggish "urban" types like Ciroc but that is only because P-Diddy tells them to drink it. Its seriously like $35 for a 5th of that ****, I like Brandys better than Vodkas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Had Belvedeer or however the Froch it is spelled, alot of the thuggish "urban" types like Ciroc but that is only because P-Diddy tells them to drink it. Its seriously like $35 for a 5th of that ****, I like Brandys better than Vodkas.
                  Had Belvedere way back. Never had Ciroc. I still have a bottle of tequila and some good beer. No vodka today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Yeah, Ciroc is expensive as ****. Most people get the coconut and mix it with pineapple juice, I forgot which rapper said to do it, so now everyone does it.

I hate coconut.

Comment

• Versi and Georges.

Comment

Working...
                      X