Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 or newer Honda Civic SI sedan......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
    well DICKOS, i'm done with the pre lubed dildo bud, your old lady is finally used to a real man, and can now handle the real deal. the dildo was the key to opening her up, and getting used to a man size, and not some little pencil **** such as yourself! yeah, she told me all about your little guy, and cluelessness in the sack. it's ok bro, not everyone can be a man. the world needs it's share of little boys as well. you can actually have the dil now though, since i got her open, and prime, and we no longer need it, and maybe it will help tide you over during this time of need? ur not of any use to her anymore. she told me ur **** is like a hot dog in a hallway now, since ol melly wrecked that ****.
    You are such a sweet moron. You're so easily baited. One comment sends you into a spiral.

It's like playing with a dumb puppy.

LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Wilson 50 View Post
      I hate you....
      A Notch?!? Back East? God (or whatever deity you pray to) has blessed you...
      What are you thinking about dropping in there, bud?
      not sure yet. i love the notche's man. i am thinking on this one i will just make it sweet with a small charger, and go nuts on the suspension, and handling.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
        You are such a sweet moron. You're so easily baited. One comment sends you into a spiral.

It's like playing with a dumb puppy.

LMAO.
        actually your wrong as usual, i just think your a total dickhead, and feel like giving all your bull**** that you flow to everyone right back to you! sucks to be talked to like an ******* huh? you get what you give ****head! now please go **** off!
        Last edited by MELLY-MEL...; 08-17-2008, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
          not because i got a 06 ss/sc, but the new chevy cobalt ss is the best car for the money out there for 22k to 24k u get a
          260hp turbo charger pocket rocket vs 205 civic?
          14 secnd flat quarter mile vs high 15?
          0 to 60 5.5 seconds vs 7.1
          leather seat , onstar , killer pioneer sound system, six airbags
          100,000 guarantee
          the car hold the record for faster track record in germany by a fwd....
          (Nürburgring racing circuit)
          24mpg/30mpg street/highway
          yeah they are fast little cars, but is the chevy gonna get me 200k miles as trouble free as the honda? honda is tough to beat in reliability.

Comment

actually your wrong as usual, i just think your a total dickhead, and feel like giving all your bull**** that you flow to everyone right back to you! sucks to be talked to like an ******* huh? you get what you give ****head! now please go **** off!
            You are easily toyed with. I enjoy seeing you go off the deep end.

I'm gonna wait a few days and do it again. And you'll lose it all over. Watch.

Comment

yeah they are fast little cars, but is the chevy gonna get me 200k miles as trouble free as the honda? honda is tough to beat in reliability.
              aah ok i hear u.. they are cheaper to repair as well lol
              and remember civic si got a nasty recall with something about the electronic speedometer and clutch problem.. but good luck anyway !
              cars , womans and boxing all we need!

Comment

Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
                aah ok i hear u.. they are cheaper to repair as well lol
                and remember civic si got a nasty recall with something about the electronic speedometer and clutch problem.. but good luck anyway !
                cars , womans and boxing all we need!
                ha, true my man.

Comment

lol, it will take you that long to think of something to be a ****** about.

Comment

"More then you can afford, Pal...."

Dios, what do you smib? If it is a BMW, I would not be surprised.
                    Or is it a ton of resto rods that I can look up, and squash your dreams?
                    Howdy can get away with it. Cause he is cool people.
                    Pics, or 3 Month ban.....

Comment

lol, it will take you that long to think of something to be a ****** about.
                      Nah... but you'll get caught in "the Rogelio trap". He ended up starting three threads about me yesterday. He was spittin' mad.

You get like that, too.

Comment

Working...
                      X