Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan : realistic thoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like he is gonna become a world champion when he fights kotelink(sp) good match making again by Warren and took the easiest way.

Comment

He's got his title shot at Jnr Welterweight. Hope he brings the gold home!

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
        looks like he is gonna become a world champion when he fights kotelink(sp) good match making again by Warren and took the easiest way.
        I think it will be a great fight. Kotelnik aint bad either

Comment

They've got interesting simularities.

Both of them made it to the finals of the boxing Olympics and both walked out with a silver medal with just a 4 year difference. Also, the two have a simular boxing record as well. It's funny how like a week earlier Khan said he thought Kitenlik (sp???) was one of the worst world champions of today.

Comment

Leaving his chin aside, I think he's a phenomenonally fast and accurate combination hitter for his age.

Comment

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
              I think it will be a great fight. Kotelnik aint bad either
              I know he is a decent fighter but obviouly the easiest choice out right now for Khan. for a crack at becomin a world champion. let's be honest he wont beat any of the current lightweight world champions and probaly struggle with the other junior welters right now. good match making by Warren and rest of his camp.

Comment

Lets just wait and see what happens, theres a definite improvement under Roach but it might not be enough.

Comment

I think MAB was his first real test since the Prescott fight but didn't turn out much of a fight so Kotelnik will be his first real test . We'll see how much of a difference Roach makes

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                    I think MAB was his first real test since the Prescott fight but didn't turn out much of a fight so Kotelnik will be his first real test . We'll see how much of a difference Roach makes
                    khan will win by gashing kotelniks eyeballs out, true story

Comment

amir khan, the name alone strikes fear, imagine, getting in a fight with a dude named amir

Comment

Working...
                      X