• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BartBears View Post

looks to me Ariza may have been giving something to Khan

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Oh snap! Ruben just through Manny under the bus
      You meant "threw" not "through", right? Anyway Khan needs to get a whole new stable.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
        Shots fired back!

Ruben Tabares ‏@rubentabares

@AmirKingKhan will be back stronger than ever Can't wait for haters to eat their words He is a clean fighter I'm a clean coach unlike others
        Ouch! That was a deep dig

Comment

I feel bad for Ruben.

This was his big opportunity and the worst thing that could have happened, happened.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I feel bad for Ruben.

This was his big opportunity and the worst thing that could have happened, happened.
            Yeah right now he must be thinking damn khan hasn't been down for a long time and the first time I train him bam he goes. But khan hasn't been caught with a counter hook either for a while so no way is this on Ruben.

I think khan keeps him too, they've got on well and khan looked in shape and was still taking some huge shots

Comment

When Khan was with Ariza he withstood Peterson and Maidana's best punches.

Comment

Well nothing he said isn't true. I mean what do you expect Ariza to do after getting fired by Khan?.............He did get fired right?

Comment

must they all act like children?

aren't these guys supposed to be professionals?

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    Of course, because that is the name of the game. Alex Ariza is right, when Khan was under him, this kind of thing would never happen. The only thing he is not saying is that, while Khan was under him, they never did the USADA or VADA testing either. Ariza knows damn well that he wouldn't have made a difference because of that test!
                    Khan was tested under Peterson 2 training camp and Ariza was there for most of it, and definitely when Pete failed in March.

Comment

Alex Ariza the only coach that can train a chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X