No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cayo vs Coleman Announced For Las Vegas Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cayo vs Coleman Announced For Las Vegas Showdown

LAS VEGAS - On Friday, April 29, 2011 The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will present the second installment of "Fight Night at The Cosmopolitan," to be televised live on ESPN2's "Friday Night Fights." In conjunction with Warriors Boxing Promotions and Blue Wave Group, The Cosmopolitan proudly presents another uniquely glamorous evening of world-class professional boxing; and this time, overlooking the heart of the Strip on the open-air multilevel deck of the city's most fabulous luxury pool, The Boulevard Pool. Tickets go on sale Monday, March 28 and are priced at $50, $150 and $250 for the VIP experience, which includes a private section with comfortable seating and complimentary cocktails. Special Cabana packages also are available. Tickets are available for purchase at www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com or by calling 877-551-7776 or 702-698-6880.

[Click Here To Read More]

cayo got this but i doubt judah will fight another young blood thats why hes going against jmm and even then thats a toss up

Comment

cayo decent fighter, may g another shot at world honour soon

Comment

Seems like a damn good night of a fights with some decent fighters on the come up. Looking forward too it!

Comment

Just a little correction on Cayo's record. His correct pro record is 26(18KO)+1 loss.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            cayo got this but i doubt judah will fight another young blood thats why hes going against jmm and even then thats a toss up
            so Judah who has never backed down, has fought some of the best and other top comp and is willing to fight a top p4p guy that apparently you look down upon and don't approve of ( Marquez ) , he is going to duck and vacate his belt to not fight Cayo. Dude I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible, if it ain't about Cotto keep your mouth shut, you don't know **** you Cotto dick riding ******. Anyways yes Cayo wins, I wouldn't mind seeing him and Judah great match up.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
              so Judah who has never backed down, has fought some of the best and other top comp and is willing to fight a top p4p guy that apparently you look down upon and don't approve of ( Marquez ) , he is going to duck and vacate his belt to not fight Cayo. Dude I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible, if it ain't about Cotto keep your mouth shut, you don't know **** you Cotto dick riding ******. Anyways yes Cayo wins, I wouldn't mind seeing him and Judah great match up.

Man, I must agree with you here. I see no reason why Judah would back down from fighting Cayo and I'm a Cayo fan. As a matter of fact I hope Cayo does not fight Judah at his next title shot...I'm not sure if he'll be ready for Judah. But yeah I also think he has this fight!
              Last edited by illpapi; 03-25-2011, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                cayo decent fighter, may g another shot at world honour soon
                Cayo reminds me of Herol Graham.

And that style isn't very effective against the elite.

Comment

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about do you? Do you even know who Tim Coleman is at all?

Comment

I don't know if Cayo has it in the bag... Tim Coleman is a pretty competent boxer.

JMM will body Judah if they fight. Judah SUCKS, and people continue to buy into this nonsense that he is back. How good did he look in his last two fights?

Tell me, what is the last fight that he had where you were actually impressed? The right answer is the rematch with Cory Spinks... ancient history.

Comment

Working...
                    X