No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Cotto-Canelo Very Close, MGM Very Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Y'all know who house it is. King Floyd will probably let y'all use it for a small fee lol he already beat both those scrubs anyway. Canelo couldn't even beat the Grandpa version of Floyd lol loser

Correction * he already beat all 3 of you scrubs

"King kunta everybody want to cut the legs off him"
    "Black Man taking NO losses" K. Dot
    according to floyd, canelo is still undefeated, so gtfoh..

Comment

Fight is done deal before the geale fight stop with these bogus articles it will happen in mgm end of November

Comment

I wish this fight was the fight the people saw on 2nd May not the boring ass Floyd clinch fest.

Comment

Hmmm, Floyd mustve given the OK...

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Only Golovkin can drop Canelo. Canelo has a strong chin. Canelo will KO Cotto in round 7.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Fight is done deal before the geale fight stop with these bogus articles it will happen in mgm end of November
              agree with you, fat dan reported this long tine ago, the deal was done the moment hbo signed the geale fight...

Comment

Cotto needs to smartly box in this fight and he'll win an easy fight in my opinion...

Canelo has stamina issues will struggle to make 155 as well..probably will be like 170 the night of the fight...

Cotto needs to box and attack the body...Canelo will gas out midway through the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                  I wish this fight was the fight the people saw on 2nd May not the boring ass Floyd clinch fest.
                  13 clinches in a 12 round fight and 4 manny did is a clinch fest as you say lol stop b1tching because #48 didn't have that amazing footwork of getting in and out I thought his shoulder was hurt not his legs

Comment

WAR CANELO and COTTO!!!

This is boxing not FRAUD gay parade!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LostOne View Post
                      You would think he wouldn't need a catchweight to beat Canelo which puts his victory with an asterisk.....like Floyd said after he beat Cotto "Cotto's loss to Margarito doesn't count because he cheated (no proof) and his loss Pac didn't count either because it was a catchweight fight so I beat an undefeated Cotto" OK Floyd if you say so your victory over Canelo doesn't count either. I'm just siding with Floyd on this!!!
                      Yawn.. Canelo done made his own weight class. Move along nerd

Comment

Working...
                      X