Bert Sugar Knows Who Is To Blame For Manny Vs. Floyd drama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert Sugar Knows Who Is To Blame For Manny Vs. Floyd drama

[Spoiler]:Video is from 2010.
    Bert Sugar's (RIP) thoughts on Manny vs. Floyd drama that went down in 2009.

why another manny floyd thread, jus f off

Comment

Anyone with half a brain cell knows this.

Comment

Both fighters are to blame for not fighting each other. F**k it move on.

Comment

Yea lets take his word over Mannys own damn trainer...man ya'll are hilarious on here..ROACH ADMITTED IT DAMN

Comment

Woah, odds makers in Vegas had the odds at 8 to 5 for Manny!? I honestly never even knew that. I knew Manny was favored at the time, but damn!!!

Comment

Can't wait until either/or retires it's going to be bitter sweet to many. Most likely Pacquiao, he had one foot out the door last Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                Both fighters are to blame for not fighting each other. F**k it move on.
                Why both sides cannot see this is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlast03 View Post
                  [Spoiler]:Video is from 2010.
                  Bert Sugar's (RIP) thoughts on Manny vs. Floyd drama that went down in 2009.
                  People used to think the earth was flat. When they got the right information they were smart enough to admit they were wrong and accepted the truth.

It seems you still think the earth is flat and are using ancient maps to support your theory when new, accurate maps are now available.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    Woah, odds makers in Vegas had the odds at 8 to 5 for Manny!? I honestly never even knew that. I knew Manny was favored at the time, but damn!!!
                    No, Floyd was always a slight favorite, I posted a thread a few years ago showing the odds

Dunno where this 8/5 came from

Comment

Working...
                    X