Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you plan on buying Bradley vs. Marquez PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you plan on buying Bradley vs. Marquez PPV?

I won't be buying it. Does very little for me. Neither have a very exciting style. Both ducked Pacman recently. And neither are a legit threat to Floyd.

B- level PPV...and I think I'm being kind with that grade.
    Yes! Totally looking forward to it.
    33.59%
    Hell No! B level fight not worth my money.
    10.69%
    Nah...but I'll try to stream it or catch it for free somewhere.
    55.73%

I just cant do it. If it had a better undercard I would but the undercard is weak as hell. I'd like to see Lomachenko but it's his pro debut. Orlando vs Orlando means nothing to me.

Comment

Going to do my best to make it the bar because marquez is my dude but saving my ppv cash for next week UFC 167 Cain vs JDS 3, much better card and double the fights!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

what are the undercard fights for this?

no hype for it so it must be sh it. top rank is garbage when it comes to ppv undercards.

Comment

I would but the undercard is ass and I would much rather use the money to go to a fight or something lol

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
            I won't be buying it. Does very little for me. Neither have a very exciting style. Both ducked Pacman recently. And neither are a legit threat to Floyd.

B- level PPV...and I think I'm being kind with that grade.
            Wow. Now we rate a fight's worth based on Manny and Floyd. Good grief this sport is doomed.

Comment

No, I'll get an HD quality stream for about 4 bucks with no drop offs. Can't put link here or it will get pulled.

Comment

Na both have boring style I just picture Tim boxing circles around juice boy

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  No, I'll get an HD quality stream for about 4 bucks with no drop offs. Can't put link here or it will get pulled.

please pm me the link...thanks.

Comment

No the fight should have been on the Rios and Manny card if HBO and Arum had any dignity, or the balls like showtime showed to stack their card and not try to milk the fans.....

Comment

Working...
                    X