Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
      How can you not believe in god when you don't know what god is. That's like someone saying 'do you believe in schmetterlinge?' I don't understand German so I can't say yes or no, but obviously butterflies do exist.

Stupid tranny.
      I'm an anti-unicornist, i dont believe unicorns exist

Wait but how can i be one when i dont know what a unicorn is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I'm an anti-unicornist, i dont believe unicorns exist

Wait but how can i be one when i dont know what a unicorn is?
        That has got to be the worst attempt of a rebuttal the world has ever seen.

Comment

• I missed this thread, just voted.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          There is no such thing as a true agnostic. The vast majority of agnostics are what is know as an 'agnostic atheist', as are nearly all atheists. Very few atheists are what is known as 'gnostic atheists' - That means to claim with certainty that God doesn't exist.

An absolute agnostic, in practical reality, probably does not exist. This is a person who, after reviewing the physical evidence and philosophical arguments for and against the existence of gods comes to the conclusion that it is equally probable that deities do exist as it is that they do not. Even a person who has never heard of the existence of any religion cannot be categorized in this position because in order to arrive at it one must first be aware of the concept of god and then consider it. There isn’t a reasonable person on Earth who could honestly fit into this position.
          This. Agnosticism is the equivalent of a undecided voter that they roll out on Cable News in one of those pollster live audiences, two days before the election.

Comment

That has got to be the worst attempt of a rebuttal the world has ever seen.
            Ok i cannot be a disbeliever in the easter bunny because i dont understand him

Better?

Comment

• This FUry guy is an extension of the MokMok character. He has tried everything so far for shock value. I'm surprised he didn't use the "aliens are demons" line yet, though that would give it away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Ok i cannot be a disbeliever in the easter bunny because i dont understand him

Better?
                How is a hare and a horned horse comparable to god.

Comment

• Catholic as well but not been to church in years .

Comment

How is a hare and a horned horse comparable to god.
                    Wait, you compared the German language to God earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud View Post
                      Wait, you compared the German language to God earlier.
                      No I didn't. I said just because you don't know what something is doesn't mean you don't believe in it.

Everyone knows what an Easter bunny or unicorn is. Nobody knows what god is.

Comment

Working...
                      X