Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call Me Crazy but Martinez vs. Taylor Interests Me As Much as Any Other MW Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't want to see JT KO'd by Sergio. I don't think there is any way he could take a good shot from Sergio after what Pavlik, Abraham & Froch did to him.

Comment

If JT is going to be rejuvanated and effective it'll be early in his retun so depending on how his tune-up fight goes if he looks good i'd say go for the biggest fight he can get now bcse his longevity is got to be in question.
      He''ll prob. burn out in a year or two so while he's still fresh make the money. his size and power would cause problems for Serg
      but you'd have to see how he reacts to punches at this point

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        All the haters will eat shit once they see how determined hungry JT will be fighting.

Middleweight is no longer safe, they only had one real threat there, now Taylor, and Abraham are back....everyone back to hiding. Williams, Taylor, Abraham, Martinez will all have to fight each other because nobody else there is a real threat not even Pirog.
        Yes, good post. Tired of the cynical people who aren't happy to see a good champion back into the mix.

Is Dibella still his promoter? Should make the Martinez fight very easy to make after some tune-ups.

Comment

im definitely with the TS but I have to see Taylor look good again 1st. If he can get back to 80% then I would love to see that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            You crazy!!!!
            Beat me to it. Seriously tho, dis kat is trippin and crazy yo...

All ****ting aside, no one wants to see Taylor KO'd again and especially not, against a big puncher like Martinez..

Comment

Jermang is done, he has no confidence anymore

Comment

if he looks real good, i wouldn't mind seeing it. we'll see how things go.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Beat me to it. Seriously tho, dis kat is trippin and crazy yo...

All ****ting aside, no one wants to see Taylor KO'd again and especially not, against a big puncher like Martinez..
                  it's funny Martinez is considered a big puncher nowadays ...

Comment

Assuming DiBella will no longer promote Taylor since he dumped him over a year ago out of health concerns, I see very little chance this fight gets made. If DiBella is truly concerned for Taylor's health, he will not sick Martinez on him.

Or he could just use that as an excuse if deep down he knows how tough a fight it would be for Sergio.

Regardless, can't wait to see Taylor back in the ring in a relatively safe tune-up fight. I'll be there in person to show my support. Going back to MW and back to Burns are both really, really good signs that he is serious about a comeback.

Comment

Working...
                    X