No announcement yet.

Hey Guys I got some Info on Cotto-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    He is getting sick of arum. He only sign with him because that was the only way he could of gotten a fght with pac.
    I was about ask why Cotto renewed his contract with Arum but i forgot he had to extend his contract in other to get the Pacquiao fight, Funny thing is arum did the samething to Margarito when his contract was going to expire, He made Margarito sign an extension to his nearly run out contract in other to get the Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Lol exactly.

Look at the numbers he generated right after he left Top Rank. 360k with a nobody Baldomir, 2.4Mill with DLH, 900k with Hatton, 1.1Mill with Marquez, 1.4Mill with Mosley. And he doesn't have to give a large percentage to any promoter because he promotes himself and GBP co-promotes him.
      Funny how before DLH he was in the 300K area.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Lol exactly.

Look at the numbers he generated right after he left Top Rank. 360k with a nobody Baldomir, 2.4Mill with DLH, 900k with Hatton, 1.1Mill with Marquez, 1.4Mill with Mosley. And he doesn't have to give a large percentage to any promoter because he promotes himself and GBP co-promotes him.
        God damn it Kelvin.....

Arum has nothing to do with that whatsoever. He did puny numbers with Baldi cuz' he had only his reputation to sell the fight.

HBO then created 24/7's for him to take the stink off his dull fights and the propaganda worked wonders for him.

Its the 24/7!!!

Comment

I'm really not trying to hear this.

Anyway, If Cotto buys out, I'll be happy for him.

Comment

Can't wait to hear what excuses the floyd fanboys on here come up with as to why its alright for Floyd to fight Cotto now.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
              So how was Arum Crooked in relations to Cotto? Giving him the top fighters in the world?
              The richest fights Cotto could have been in was DLH, Mayweather and Hatton. But Arum's crooked ass only gave him Mosley, and some in-house fights like Brickarito, an unknown Clottey, and raped him for his belt at 145.

If Cotto would have been a free agent/different promotional company in 06-present he would have fought those 3 I mentioned and would have been like 30-40million dollars richer.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                God damn it Kelvin.....

Arum has nothing to do with that whatsoever. He did puny numbers with Baldi cuz' he had only his reputation to sell the fight.

HBO then created 24/7's for him to take the stink off his dull fights and the propaganda worked wonders for him.

Its the 24/7!!!

Pacquiao has had 3 24/7's.

Cotto-Pac
                Hatton-Pac
                Oscar-Pac

Margarito-Pac will be the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  they are stupid Jacky
                  Cotto got Pac last year because Arum fear him going to GBP
                  that fight made to appease Cotto
                  too bad Pac murked him and ruined his wife's evening
                  mandate in 08 for Cotto to fight Floyd, but Floyd want DLH rematch
                  so Arum make Cotto vs Tony instead, Tony kick his ass
                  Arum hate is funny :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Arums treatment of Margarito.
                    I mean what bad did Arum do to Cotto.

I dont understand what you mean by that comment. You mean that he still supports Marg even though he most likely used Plaster against Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      1 Million on Mayweather.
                      A million? I'd bet the house on Floyd beating Miguel.

Comment

Working...
                      X