No announcement yet.

Chilli's doggin Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    lol it looks nothing like that... what have you experienced that you thinking like this.... lol.

Floyd is bsing the show... its just to get his face on tv. Its not a coincident that these start right as it leads up to his fight.
    uh idk what show you were watchin then lol and ive experienced lots with bitches man i can read them like a book... And bull****, he's known her and been takin her on dates for like 3 years according to her on the show, dont tell me he dont want that ****, and not just to smash, because noone's gonna waste three years trying to just smash for one girl, that would be ******ed...

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
      No surprise I cud see right thru that conceited little face of hers
      Did you just call chili conceited because she doesnt like floyd?
      Last edited by The Hate Giver; 04-19-2010, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
        do you watch soap operas too?
        no but Mayweather's one of my favorite fighters so when I heard he was gonna be on VH1 I thought id check it out, probably something most people would do for their favorite stars... You wouldnt?

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
          no but Mayweather's one of my favorite fighters so when I heard he was gonna be on VH1 I thought id check it out, probably something most people would do for their favorite stars... You wouldnt?
          no, i wouldnt. i dont watch reality TV, period.

Comment

uh idk what show you were watchin then lol and ive experienced lots with bitches man i can read them like a book... And bull****, he's known her and been takin her on dates for like 3 years according to her on the show, dont tell me he dont want that ****, and not just to smash, because noone's gonna waste three years trying to just smash for one girl, that would be ******ed...
            ok I see you dont know what reality tv shows are really about...

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
              No surprise I cud see right thru that conceited little face of hers
              Thread starter is tripping just watch the show... when its posted on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                no, i wouldnt. i dont watch reality TV, period.
                I smell bull****... Yeah you would, dont lie dude it's ok

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                ok I see you dont know what reality tv shows are really about...
                I could care less because I dont watch TV very often, and a reality TV show follows someone and records what they do in their life, things that actually happen, which would make them real... Reality tv show

Comment

Not even bothering watching that ****...

Comment

Dude... Who are you? Ive never even talked to you... What are you trying to imply? When did I say that they were in a long term relationship? I never even knew they knew each other until I saw the video on here like half hour ago and watched the new episode cuz I saw it was on... Someone's got a grudge with Floyd lmao
                    its of my opinion that floyd is a closet ****sexual. if you google floyd is gay there are gaywebsites asking the same thing. People wonder why every single public, private, boxing, non boxing event, floyd is not with a woman. He is always with a man. His hands are always draped on a man.

This subject has been covered extensively in NSB & *****s in their defense of floyd are quick to say floyd & chili were in some long term intimate relationship because of a photo showing him & chilli hugging in a photo op with leonard ellerbe in the background.

That's why.

Now come to think of it, that photo op was probably for this show.

Come to think of it, almost all famous boxers are known to have good looking girlfriends/wives. If you look at the history of the sport it has always been that way. For somebody as famous & open to the public in boxing as floyd is, its odd that we have never seen him with a woman & never heard of a relationship with a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
                      Did you just call chili conceited because he doesnt like floyd?
                      she* and no I didn't....

Comment

Working...
                      X