Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Collazo robbed against Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton won a close a fight. GET OVER IT. NO WAY WAS IT A ROBBERY.

An example of a robbery: George Foreman vs. Shannon Briggs. Foreman clearly wins 8 rounds, two judges give Briggs NINE rounds. IMFUKINPOSSIBLE. Thats a robbery. Not Hatton v. Collazo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      You must really be eating peanut butter and crack sandwiches like your avatar.
      I'm not the one with Zab Judah listed as one of my favorite fighters. I know someone who actually did crack with Zab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Hatton won a close a fight. GET OVER IT. NO WAY WAS IT A ROBBERY.

An example of a robbery: George Foreman vs. Shannon Briggs. Foreman clearly wins 8 rounds, two judges give Briggs NINE rounds. IMFUKINPOSSIBLE. Thats a robbery. Not Hatton v. Collazo.
        Agreed. Robbery is loosely used these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          So now YOU'RE compubox.

Maybe.

Feel free to provide a link that shows he was preparing to fight Lazcano ALL THAT TIME. And it better not be from MONTHS before. We already know you lied about having "only one month to prepare."

You ARE an idiot.
          No. God do you ever read anyones posts without twisting it and putting a spin on it to suit your argument? You're a total twat.

Provide a link? Isnt it common knowledge he was preparing to fight Lazcano? And once again, calling me a liar over the timescale - it wasnt technically "2 months" as you said either - does that make you a liar? What a pedantic twat. The point was that Hatton didnt get ideal preparation for the fight.

No you're a weasel. You said pretend it was two AFRICAN AMERICANS. Now you're saying "pretend it wasnt a UK fighter" - how do those two things go hand in hand you cowardly twat?

Comment

• No. God do you ever read anyones posts without twisting it and putting a spin on it to suit your argument? You're a total twat.
            LMAO. Med Time!

Provide a link? Isnt it common knowledge he was preparing to fight Lazcano? And once again, calling me a liar over the timescale - it wasnt technically "2 months" as you said either - does that make you a liar? What a pedantic twat. The point was that Hatton didnt get ideal preparation for the fight.
            yeah - a link. Like I did? Was it common knowledge he had "only a month"?

No you're a weasel. You said pretend it was two AFRICAN AMERICANS. Now you're saying "pretend it wasnt a UK fighter" - how do those two things go hand in hand you cowardly twat?
            LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Low Blow Armo View Post
              I'm not the one with Zab Judah listed as one of my favorite fighters. I know someone who actually did crack with Zab.
              Good K on the way for you chief.

That actually is a funny pic " Peanut Butter and crack Sandwich!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                LMAO. Med Time!

yeah - a link. Like I did? Was it common knowledge he had "only a month"?

LMAO!
                Again showing you're childishness. Throwing around accusations but cowardly trying to weasel out of them with one word answers and laughs.

A pathetic TWAT.

Im still waiting for what being not from the UK has to do with being African American. Chop chop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Im still waiting for what being not from the UK has to do with being African American. Chop chop.
                  Ok. Stay right there - I'll be right back!

Comment

• Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                    What's your take on this fight? Aside from the early kd, i dont feel Hatton did enough for the win. What are your thoughts?
                    I thought collazo won it but it was a messy fight.

Comment

• I had it 114-113 Hatton and haven't watched it since that night. That pretty much told me anybody who could box and had power was going to destroy Hatton, which Floyd did

Comment

Working...
                      X