Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey: I Know For A Fact Cotto Can Not Take My Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Clottey was matches Cotto's activity, Cotto could be in for a long night. But I don't think he will do it. He covers up way too much and that is the one thing that will do Clottey in.

Comment

sure, and bradley knocks out pacquiao because he's black, right?

you've been going on with this **** for months already. the few posters who considered you good have lost respect for you because of this

if you're so confident on clottey stopping cotto, just bet on that instead of making ****ty threads like this to later ***** out and stay quiet.

or better yet, just stop riding on every black boxer's cawk who has a name in the sport, which seems to be your hobby lately

Comment

Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
        10k Clottey over Cotto?
        wanna go all in on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
          Yeah history proved us Cotto tends to get hurt late in his fights. I hope he doesn't but if he does get hurt it's gonna be a problem for him. I've seen very little of Clottey and i recon he deserves this more than Cotto but if he's gonna be lazy, take rounds off or not be as hungry as he said he would be i definitely want to see him no more at this level. It's his biggest chance to make some more fans as i am included as i'm a fan of both, i see no problems with that. May the best win.
          You recon he deserves this more than Cotto ? Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
            I'll do 10K with ya

I can 2k with ya
            Is on! 2k!

I could go up to 15k before the fight so we could make it a bet for 5k!

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
              He would've lost to Judah had it not been for that blatant headbutt.
              LOLOLOL, did you even watch the fight? The replay clearly showed it was a left uppercut, I rewatched that fight 2 days ago- the ref was mistaken and all the HBO commentators were calling him out.

Same thing in the Martinez/Cintron fight- 2 times in the fight the ref called a Martinez punch a headbutt yet the replay showed otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                I know man, I was kidding, it's cool.

Remember when Judah saw the replay. LOL.
                I should have read this post first before my last post, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by kING T View Post
                  If Clottey was matches Cotto's activity, Cotto could be in for a long night. But I don't think he will do it. He covers up way too much and that is the one thing that will do Clottey in.
                  When Clottey gets active he starts to slow down. If Cotto compounds body work on top of that I can see CLottey gassed out to the max like he was with Chico.

Cotto will be his hardest and most skilled boxer puncher hes ever faced

Comment

Originally posted by portuge puncher View Post
                    clotty has 20 KO's in 38 fights,

thats only about a 50% KO ratio,

he aint KOin cotto,
                    and in the same token cotto aint KOin clottey.
                    I don't like going by KO ratio, it doesn't tell the whole story to a fighters' power. Do me a favor, go see Holt's record(13 KO's in 25 wins) if you go in there thinking about Holt's 13 KO's, you're in for a couple of knock downs and a possible knock out.

If you compare Campbell(25 KO's in 33 wins) to Holt, without looking at their records, who would you think is stronger? I'd say Holt, but that's just me.

My point is, Clottey's 20 KO's shouldn't be overlooked by Cotto, Cotto is the last person who should overlook anyone's KO ratio. Don't forget feather-fisted Paulie Malignaggi(5 KO's) backed Cotto up with a well pllaced right hand in their fight. That says a lot about Cotto's chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X