Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Here, even though some Floyd fans have tried to deflect, its still about Floyd's scandal not who won.
    Oxymoron... fail. Good job son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      This one tales the Cake. Hilarious how people see Fraud Mayweather undressed nowadays..

TBE! The best ever cheater lol
      Tacky post.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        I don't need to answer your questions because I told you didn't even contextualize the initial posts correctly. Lol. And you don't even have an opinion on Koncz as I have plenty of times in this thread.

Yeah it shows my position in this thread over yours.
        well, keep on dodging and weaving...

koncz! ha ha ha...on iv gate?

need i say more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          This one tales the Cake. Hilarious how people see Fraud Mayweather undressed nowadays..

TBE! The best ever cheater lol
          That was funny! I enjoyed it very much.
          If only this guy had power over the NSAC.

So funny!
          Keep it coming.

But in all pairness to Ployd, Ployd beat PAC easily.
          Nelly may or may not be touching internal organs on Ployd's women, other men may or may not be taking dem away.

But Ployd beat PAC 8 rds to pour. Ployd beat PAC more than easy, more than good. I only know ring action. Not clubs or other tings, Pretty boy Ployd bet PAC too easy, oh my Gad, so easy. Talaga, PAC was beaten more than easy. Many PAC fans still can't sleep.

Ployd took the will of a nation, if he cheated, he should pay.
          Personally, it needs to be put to rest.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 10-07-2015, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            You brought up a great memory! When I was a student I saw George benson at the Greek theater. He had the San Francisco symphony back him up when he sang " here comes the sun" it was amazing. To hear violin, and cello back him up was amazing.

I support you in bringing this action forward. Glad you are a benson fan!
            Do you like Tower of power & WAR? Malo?
            "I support you in bringing this action forward."

ha ha ha ha ha...oh boy, you are a genius! just squeezing in the above so i can not say you are now totally diverting me to discuss music...ha ha ha ha...

but music is good...i'll listen to some golden oldies, sip some pineapple juice and have bacon and fries...

i'll get back to you once i get floyd to sign the petition he he he

cheers! for now

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              lol.

medical condition: A disease, illness or injury; any physiologic, mental or psychological condition or disorder (e.g., orthopaedic; visual, speech or hearing impairments; cerebral palsy; epilepsy; muscular dystrophy; multiple sclerosis; cancer; coronary artery disease; diabetes; mental ******ation; emotional or mental illness; specific learning disabilities; HIV disease; TB; drug addiction; alcoholism). A biological or psychological state which is within the range of normal human variation is not a medical condition.
              Yep you are stupid, don't understand what the word physiologic means. I know big words give you problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Armstrong's blood doping made him public enemy #1 for months. Your big news broke and went away in a day and nobody except heartbroken Pacquiao fans even still care.
                Yep Froid really only has about 500k fans in a country of 300M.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  Floyd but in lieu of a fair hearing in a responsible venue, and not on a internet boxing site, I'm going to reserve judgement
                  You haven't reserved judgement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    I bring it up again and again because that's the point dude, not juicing. This topic is like a consolation prize for those disenchanted with Mayweather vs. Pacquiao. I don't need to deflect anything really because the opposition to Floyd has become so cartoonish, you've manager to marginalize yourselves.

Pure comedy....
                    Did it ever occure to your stupid ass that most of us dont like Froid mayweather because of the harm that bastard has done to the sport of boxing? Its high time the cheating prick get his comeuppance. The man has done more damage to the sport of boxing than anyone else since Don King.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      "I support you in bringing this action forward."

ha ha ha ha ha...oh boy, you are a genius! just squeezing in the above so i can not say you are now totally diverting me to discuss music...ha ha ha ha...

but music is good...i'll listen to some golden oldies, sip some pineapple juice and have bacon and fries...

i'll get back to you once i get floyd to sign the petition he he he

cheers! for now
                      Floyd lost to Castillo, 1st fight.
                      I don't know enough to refute these cheating allegations. I leave that to all you guys who have looked deeply into these issues.

He has had too much power in Nevada, Kenny bayless is his puppet.
                      Tony weeks let Maidana rake him over the hot coals, and I enjoyed it very much.
                      He is a defensive boxing master!

Comment

Working...
                      X