Good win for Posto lbut please no

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      It's either gonna be Khan or Crawford.
      It could be ^^

I'm gonna go with Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        this would be a very good passing of the torch fight. i can see postol stopping the very past prime/shot legendary hero manny. out with the old legend and in with the new one.

postol has a very very bright future ahead of him.
        Apparently, Pac broke Postol's nose in sparring, imagine what he'd do to him in a real fight.

Comment

He'll fight Khan, that's an easy KO victory for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            Top Rank has options on him from a previous fight. I don't know how long that extends to.
            I didn't know this. I don't see them going for it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              this would be a very good passing of the torch fight. i can see postol stopping the very past prime/shot legendary hero manny. out with the old legend and in with the new one.

postol has a very very bright future ahead of him.
              Guy wins a fight against a limited fighter...and now he's beating Manny...

Prisoner of the moment much?

Comment

I would be very surprised if Manny fought Postol. Yes, Postol would be a JWW moving up and Manny has feasted on guys like that since he went to WW.

But Postol is tall, can move, can box. Knows how to use his reach advantage. I think Postol is like Zahir raheem Yuri Foreman guys Manny avoided because they posses the attributes that make it difficult for him to get a KO win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I would be very surprised if Manny fought Postol. Yes, Postol would be a JWW moving up and Manny has feasted on guys like that since he went to WW.

But Postol is tall, can move, can box. Knows how to use his reach advantage. I think Postol is like Zahir raheem Yuri Foreman guys Manny avoided because they posses the attributes that make it difficult for him to get a KO win.
                  As always has to take a shot with manny saying he feasts on jww, that would work only if those jww were smaller than him and pac came up from featherweight but you leave that out that they all bigger than him in fact you should be saying at least pac aint draining them, i notice that is another floyd fan tactic say pac is either draining a guy or bringing a lighter weight guy up, you guys have no shame like lying females with propoganda snakes who hate and are jealous saying why do he get love but they hate floyd? Hey im going to spread bs on pac everyday hoping people also start hating on him like a domino effect, problem is it doesnt work so you resort to saying people hate because they are racist or jealois of floyd money because it makes you feel better not knowing the truth that floiyd is his own biss and cherry picker who said self preservation is key and threatening to pull out last minute unlesss maidana wore pillow gloves and floyd has cahoots with nsac and mgm so he never fights out if vegas. Because it sounds better to say he fights jww so it appears he is picking on small guys its your retaliation in defense of floyd tactic.

He fought chris algieri who can box, and move, and actually moved faster than postol. And he dropped algieri several times, why do you like throwing in stuff to fit your agenda to discredit manny saying he ducked foreman and rahum? Is it because people say floyd ducked so and so so you have to do the same for pacquiao? Also floyd mayweahter couldnt do much but hold and move against manny, the only person who gave manny hell is jaun manuel marquez because he wasnt scared to attack manny as manny attacked.

Postol presents problems for pac because he is bigger with more reach, but its mostly because pac is a shell of himself at this stage and no longer fights like a lion, he just fights like its a job and goes thru the motions he is bored with boxing.

Comment

Please no. This guy yes he beat Matthysse, but that is all he has done. Neither he nor Crawford have done anything to warrant a fight with Pacquaio. Pac should only fight Marquez(who wont fight him), a REMATCH with Mayweather(good luck with that!), Canelo , Garcia, or Dare i say it GGG. Yeah i said it at a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      As always has to take a shot with manny saying he feasts on jww, that would work only if those jww were smaller than him and pac came up from featherweight but you leave that out that they all bigger than him in fact you should be saying at least pac aint draining them, i notice that is another floyd fan tactic say pac is either draining a guy or bringing a lighter weight guy up, you guys have no shame like lying females with propoganda snakes who hate and are jealous saying why do he get love but they hate floyd? Hey im going to spread bs on pac everyday hoping people also start hating on him like a domino effect, problem is it doesnt work so you resort to saying people hate because they are racist or jealois of floyd money because it makes you feel better not knowing the truth that floiyd is his own biss and cherry picker who said self preservation is key and threatening to pull out last minute unlesss maidana wore pillow gloves and floyd has cahoots with nsac and mgm so he never fights out if vegas. Because it sounds better to say he fights jww so it appears he is picking on small guys its your retaliation in defense of floyd tactic.

He fought chris algieri who can box, and move, and actually moved faster than postol. And he dropped algieri several times, why do you like throwing in stuff to fit your agenda to discredit manny saying he ducked foreman and rahum? Is it because people say floyd ducked so and so so you have to do the same for pacquiao? Also floyd mayweahter couldnt do much but hold and move against manny, the only person who gave manny hell is jaun manuel marquez because he wasnt scared to attack manny as manny attacked.

Postol presents problems for pac because he is bigger with more reach, but its mostly because pac is a shell of himself at this stage and no longer fights like a lion, he just fights like its a job and goes thru the motions he is bored with boxing.
                      Manny's ww resume has several JWW's moving up on it. They are not bigger than him just because Manny once fought at FW 10 years ago. It is a fact Hectari that If Postol fights Manny next, he will be a JWW moving up. Period.

There is no need to bring up Floyd.

I didn't say Manny ducked anyone. I said he avoided Raheem and Yuri because of their attributes. he fought Algieiri, so what? Algieiri was tall and could box, but he lacked the experience and amateur background the other had.

Stop making more of that win than it deserves. It wasn't a "tough style matchup" or the other BS crap you posted to try and make the fight something. Manny blew out a huge underdog, no more, no less.

Postol isn't bigger than Manny, he is taller than him. He presents problems because he can box and move-Manny has difficulty cutting off the ring and dealing with movement. He's had these difficulties his whole career.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-05-2015, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X