Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking back were the reports of calderon smacking up dlh in sparring a sign?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking back were the reports of calderon smacking up dlh in sparring a sign?

I dont know why i am thinking about this, but i remember looking back on the de la hoya pac fight, i remmber feeling like de la hoya would have some issues because against mayweather, against forbes even against arturo gatti, de la hoya would something crouch to his opposition and try to fight them on their level, i remember the idea that calderon was smacking up de la hoya was unbelievable but looking back on this story really made me think that i should have probably put money on pacquiao in hindsight. I also didint think de la hoya at 147 would be that much of a problem but he looked dead in the water from round one on

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=224367

this is the thread im talking about.

Wow, what a thread that was.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post

Wow, what a thread that was.
      Lmao that **** was nuts

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        I dont know why i am thinking about this, but i remember looking back on the de la hoya pac fight, i remmber feeling like de la hoya would have some issues because against mayweather, against forbes even against arturo gatti, de la hoya would something crouch to his opposition and try to fight them on their level, i remember the idea that calderon was smacking up de la hoya was unbelievable but looking back on this story really made me think that i should have probably put money on pacquiao in hindsight. I also didint think de la hoya at 147 would be that much of a problem but he looked dead in the water from round one on

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=224367

this is the thread im talking about.
        Edwin Valero beat the crap out of him prior to the fight

Comment

lol wow i was gonna read that threde but then i saw that BOOTY in that posters sig on the 4th post and i had to stop,,WHAT IS HER NAMEE

Comment

oh anf by the way,,oscar was drained as hell he needed a IV to get his blood back to normal and he was looking ugly and drained,,pac fought a easy oscar who was already dead man walking

Comment

Originally posted by GRIP STACCIN View Post
              oh anf by the way,,oscar was drained as hell he needed a IV to get his blood back to normal and he was looking ugly and drained,,pac fought a easy oscar who was already dead man walking
              while i agree, back when that thread was made i was legit wondering how valid those stories were. calderon said he didint so much beat him down as much as he said de la hoya couldnt find him

Comment

Working...
              X