No announcement yet.

An evening in with Gentleman Glen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An evening in with Gentleman Glen...

Glen Johnson had a reputation for being one of the world's most-travelled bummers. He'd take his cock all over the planet and bum people in any country you like... Yanks found it so amazing that he'd bum overseas (insisting a bumming didn't "really count" if it wasn't a sodomisation in Vegas) that they even had a name for him - "The Road Bummer".

Well, he had a rep for all this bumming, but he'd never been known as someone who would bum you hard... Roy Jones had once been flat out for nearly three days after a session with Glen, but then Roy had been worn down by all the action he'd received from The Reed (TM). One day Roy went around wearing an alien costume - the next thing he knew, he was shitting blood for a fortnight.

Anyway, Glen took me into the bedroom and set about me. His dick wasn't the hardest I've ever felt inside my anus, but it was firm enough, his heavy grunts with each thrust bringing me to the point of climax. He slowed a little towards the end, but for the first half an hour he was giving me a solid, if predictable, **** pounding.

Yet for my turn, I tried to bring in some variety. I was faster than Glen with teh cock, and tried to use it in more ways... in his eye, up his nose, in his mouth, bell end-to-bell end... I even finished myself off in his ear, thus ensuring that "Gentleman" Glen was hard of hearing for the next few days.

After we'd finished our marathon love-making session, I showed the sex tape we'd made to three independent judges, all of whom agreed that the versatility I'd shown meant that I'd out-bummed Glen. I shook Glen's hand, but his head slumped and tears filled his old, weary eyes.

"Me can't believe it, mon," he wept, "Why'd dey do dis to me all de time for, mon? Me come over to England for some bumming and dey say dat I lost, mon. Me was robbed again... why'd de rob me all de time for, mon? What me have to do, eeee? Am I supposed to butt fuck de boy so hard that I fracture his pelvis? Mebbe I should have cum in his eyes as well, dat would have showed dem. Me just can't believe it... me just can't."

I left Glen disconsolate, and patted his shoulder. He wasn't the best bumming I'd ever had, but I knew he'd put his heart into it.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Glen Johnson had a reputation for being one of the world's most-travelled bummers. He'd take his cock all over the planet and bum people in any country you like... Yanks found it so amazing that he'd bum overseas (insisting a bumming didn't "really count" if it wasn't a sodomisation in Vegas) that they even had a name for him - "The Road Bummer".

Well, he had a rep for all this bumming, but he'd never been known as someone who would bum you hard... Roy Jones had once been flat out for nearly three days after a session with Glen, but then Roy had been worn down by all the action he'd received from The Reed (TM). One day Roy went around wearing an alien costume - the next thing he knew, he was shitting blood for a fortnight.

Anyway, Glen took me into the bedroom and set about me. His dick wasn't the hardest I've ever felt inside my anus, but it was firm enough, his heavy grunts with each thrust bringing me to the point of climax. He slowed a little towards the end, but for the first half an hour he was giving me a solid, if predictable, **** pounding.

Yet for my turn, I tried to bring in some variety. I was faster than Glen with teh cock, and tried to use it in more ways... in his eye, up his nose, in his mouth, bell end-to-bell end... I even finished myself off in his ear, thus ensuring that "Gentleman" Glen was hard of hearing for the next few days.

After we'd finished our marathon love-making session, I showed the sex tape we'd made to three independent judges, all of whom agreed that the versatility I'd shown meant that I'd out-bummed Glen. I shook Glen's hand, but his head slumped and tears filled his old, weary eyes.

"Me can't believe it, mon," he wept, "Why'd dey do dis to me all de time for, mon? Me come over to England for some bumming and dey say dat I lost, mon. Me was robbed again... why'd de rob me all de time for, mon? What me have to do, eeee? Am I supposed to butt fuck de boy so hard that I fracture his pelvis? Mebbe I should have cum in his eyes as well, dat would have showed dem. Me just can't believe it... me just can't."

I left Glen disconsolate, and patted his shoulder. He wasn't the best bumming I'd ever had, but I knew he'd put his heart into it.

That was my best laugh of the day.

Comment

The Reed bit folded me in half. Could barely get through the rest

Comment

Working...
      X