Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Abel Sanchez Be The Reason Kova vs Golovkin Happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Abel Sanchez Be The Reason Kova vs Golovkin Happens?

DIrty Sanchez does it again! The press conferences and build up should be epic.
    Yes
    42.86%
    No
    57.14%

lol golovkin would never do that

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      lol golovkin would never do that
      What if HBO FORCES it, makes industry KNOW that they are willing to put a lot of money in the pot / budget, so both parties win. HBO gives kova an extra 25 million so that he agrees to 168 and can only hydrate to 169. epic
      Last edited by Lester Tutor; 09-27-2016, 12:05 PM.

Comment

A better question is will you ever quit making 10 idiotic hate threads a day about GGG? GGG is a small middleweight and the best middleweight in the world. Kovalev is a big light heavyweight and the best light heavyweight in the world. Kovalev must be about 20 pounds bigger in natural fighting weight than GGG. It's a stupid fight and not a fair fight. It's a fight you would love to happen because you know the only way GGG can lose is to fight a great fighter much larger than himself. Keep dreaming, hater boy, because Sanchez would never try to make such a stupid fight. GGG will continue to rule 160 or move to 168 and dominate and Kovalev will rule at 175 unless Ward beats him. Get used to it. I can't wait for your next stupid GGG hate thread that you will be posting in a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          A better question is will you ever quit making 10 idiotic hate threads a day about GGG? GGG is a small middleweight and the best middleweight in the world. Kovalev is a big light heavyweight and the best light heavyweight in the world. Kovalev must be about 20 pounds bigger in natural fighting weight than GGG. It's a stupid fight and not a fair fight. It's a fight you would love to happen because you know the only way GGG can lose is to fight a great fighter much larger than himself. Keep dreaming, hater boy, because Sanchez would never try to make such a stupid fight. GGG will continue to rule 160 or move to 168 and dominate and Kovalev will rule at 175 unless Ward beats him. Get used to it. I can't wait for your next stupid GGG hate thread that you will be posting in a few minutes.
          You seem to get really sensitive on Golovkin topics. For the record Ive never said he sucks. I judge the politics on a hype job. I have the right to. It's my opinion. I didn't force NSB to post an authentic article on the matter.

For you theorizing Golovkin to lose to Kovalev is your problem. If industry experts and boxers say Ward is the only one to beat Golovkin, even though the many say Ward ducked tripple lil'G, then why can't Kova get credit for publicity too?

Dont be sensitive on topics dude. We drive traffic son.

Comment

I brought up the Kovalev vs GGG idea in another thread and one of GGGs fanatics told me I should drive to big bear and tell Abel Sanchez to his face to stop trolling us instead of me advocating for the fight as a fan through the forum.

Can't make this up

Chollo

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              I brought up the Kovalev vs GGG idea in another thread and one of GGGs fanatics told me I should drive to big bear and tell Abel Sanchez to his face to stop trolling us instead of me advocating for the fight as a fan through the forum.

Can't make this up

Chollo
              It's only a matter of time until Lampley and Roy swerve the topic with Kovalev. You single out Kova when constant contextual conversations are about Ward and Golovkin. P4p #2 must mean something, unless industry does not want Kova vs Golovkin.

Double standards innit. If Kova loses in November, do you think Duva will be enticed to call out Golovkin? Will Dirty Sanchez label her as Diva Duva?

Comment

Mr 97k doesnt have the balls to move up to SMW, yet alone LHW
                Abel can do all the talking he wants, he cant give Mr 97k a new pair of balls

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Golovkin is an average sized middleweight and in fact he might be outgrowing the division. He looked a bit drained at the Brook weigh in.

As for this fight: While its an unnecessary ris (going up to 168 is better), I'd give Golovkin all the credit in the world for taking it.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    It's only a matter of time until Lampley and Roy swerve the topic with Kovalev. You single out Kova when constant contextual conversations are about Ward and Golovkin. P4p #2 must mean something, unless industry does not want Kova vs Golovkin.

Double standards innit. If Kova loses in November, do you think Duva will be enticed to call out Golovkin? Will Dirty Sanchez label her as Diva Duva?
                    If Kovalev loses or wins, Duva should go after Golovkin.

Kovalev has already admitted that he'll fight whoever's in front of him; Golovkin included.

It's a great fight. In salivating thinking about it

Comment

Working...
                    X