No announcement yet.

Gary Johnson Goes Full ******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    He is pro open borders though. Will you be voting?
    No I'm not a libertarian. I walk the line between paleoconservative and neofascist.

Comment

I just don't agree with your conservative views.
      Statements like that actually encourage me to vote Trump, not particularly because I think he is a good candidate, but because I'd love to see delusional people who have zero accountability for their actions squirm if he were to get elected. White supremacy doe, racist doe.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Well you are from the country with the highest murder rate on planet Earth. If you hate conservatism, it's doing it's job. Conservatives are the defenders of civilization, the the guardians, the shield.
        Guns were flowing into Jamaica at a high rate during Bush's reign. Our second highest murder rate was during Bush's reign. The first high-powered weapons were introduced to Jamaica allegedly by the CIA during the cold war period. Our prime minister at the time was getting friendly with Cuba and the CIA came and destabilized Jamaica to get out that prime minister. My country became murderous between 1975-1980 because we got caught in the Cold War bull****. Last I checked we were the fifth most murderous per capita not first. We were first one year though.

Comment

No I'm not a libertarian. I walk the line between paleoconservative and neofascist.
          Will you be voting any at all in November?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            Statements like that actually encourage me to vote Trump, not particularly because I think he is a good candidate, but because I'd love to see delusional people who have zero accountability for their actions squirm if he were to get elected. White supremacy doe, racist doe.
            Do what you feel. I bet you were gonna vote for him anyway. Don't lie and say it's my fault why you are gonna vote for him. Like I said, your birthday is March 28, you should visit Jamaica for a change.

Comment

Guns were flowing into Jamaica at a high rate during Bush's reign. Our second highest murder rate was during Bush's reign. The first high-powered weapons were introduced to Jamaica allegedly by the CIA during the cold war period. Our prime minister at the time was getting friendly with Cuba and the CIA came and destabilized Jamaica to get out that prime minister. My country became murderous between 1975-1980 because we got caught in the Cold War bull****. Last I checked we were the fifth most murderous per capita not first. We were first one year though.
              No I'm pretty sure Jamaica is a dump because it's basically an Island of people who were shipped from African tribes and everyone just kills each other over minor arguments but I understand you're kind of obligated to blame George Bush/CIA and tell me you're a pharaoh so get on with it.

Jamaica was a dump before George Bush's father was born.

Comment

No I'm pretty sure Jamaica is a dump because it's basically an Island of people who were shipped from African tribes and everyone just kills each other over minor arguments but I understand you're kind of obligated to blame George Bush/CIA and tell me you're a pharaoh so get on with it.

I blame the introduction of guns on America. If not we might be using machetes, knives, and icepicks to kill each other. I blame poverty for the overall murder problems.

Comment

Answer me though, who are you voting for in November?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    I hope you avoid local elections too because that's where your types do the most damage.

Comment

Do what you feel. I bet you were gonna vote for him anyway. Don't lie and say it's my fault why you are gonna vote for him. Like I said, your birthday is March 28, you should visit Jamaica for a change.
                      Actually no, not really. And I wouldn't mind visiting Jamaica, anything in particular you recommend i see.

Comment

Working...
                      X