Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    Golovkin can't handle a dogfight and prime Angelo is that man

He would take little g to deep waters and drowned him
    You just lost any bit of cred you might've had.

Comment

Prime 29 year old Angulo was KOed by Kirkland. Kirkland was KOed by Ishida and Canelo. Ishida was knocked out cold by GGG. Angulo is about 10 levels below GGG. Get the hell out of here with your stupid BS.

Comment

“Perro is getting lit up in sparring by this Russian dude!” read the text message from Garcia, an assistant trainer for junior lightweight prospect Eloy Perez, who frequently trains in Big Bear.

“Alfredo Angulo is a very strong, very competitive, prideful guy who has a great team behind him, but Golovkin is on another level,” said Garcia, who says he watched three sparring sessions between the two over the course of one week. “His strength, his demeanor, his skill, everything he did in there was just too much for Angulo, which surprised the hell out of me.

“I’ve seen Angulo spar many times before and he‘s always the one doing the hurting. He’s so damn tough I’ve never seen him take a step back, let alone get hurt. I was expecting him to test this Golovkin guy that I’d never seen before, but ‘Superman’ was in there taking and giving, and he hurt Angulo a couple times, especially to the body. Angulo had to get on his bike against Golovkin, which was just bizarre to see.”
        Source: Ring - 167465-gym-notes-alvarez-golovkin-worth-driving-up-a-mountain-to-see

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
          Golovkin can't handle a dogfight and prime Angelo is that man

He would take little g to deep waters and drowned him
          No, I don't think so, Mr Biggums.

Comment

I know. I've been reading the threads on this board. Everybody smashes Golovkin. There isn't a single fighter in the world, besides the guys he's already fought and knocked out, that wouldn't totally dominate and destroy Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              I don't post in Earl threads much but Ggg famously abused Angulo in sparring way back in 2011, way before Ggg got his chance at Hbo
              Don't confuse these idiots with facts.

Comment

GGG beats Angulo clean out of his dog collar and puts him into a Kennel

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                  You just lost any bit of cred you might've had.
                  He lost that the second he changed his screen name to Tyronne

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Prime 29 year old Angulo was KOed by Kirkland. Kirkland was KOed by Ishida and Canelo. Ishida was knocked out cold by GGG. Angulo is about 10 levels below GGG. Get the hell out of here with your stupid BS.
                    Prime Angulo gets murked by GGG, but you really did master the art of triangle theories here

Comment

Working...
                    X