Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: Who made Abel the voice of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward: Who made Abel the voice of boxing?

Lol. Abel should've saved some of that talking for the corner. He had no clue what to tell Sully.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      Lol. Abel should've saved some of that talking for the corner. He had no clue what to tell Sully.
      If you listen to the interviews leading up to the fight his whole strategy was based on Ward being rusty. He had no game plan for Barrera.

Comment

Abel is a ****ing bozo. Worst trainer of note, bar none.

Comment

So true

Comment

He's right, Abel is a ****ing joke. He acts like he runs a promotional company when in fact he's just a trainer

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              Abel thinks its ok to be disrespectful because he has gg

Comment

It definitely seems like more people are asking Abel **** recently & specifically in the last couple months. Seems like Boxing Scene throws up a "Abel said" story every 2 or 3 days lately.

I can't really fault him for having aggressive opinions about things doe. If you are listening to as much **** as most of us are there are lotsa cats saying things in a less then positive way when talking about others. I mean I'm a Mayweather fan from the pre-Pretty Boy days let alone the pre-Money days & you'd be lucky to talk to Floyd Sr 90 seconds without him busted 2 or 3 guys' balls. Although can't fault Ward for saying wtf either about getting his balls busted obviously so whatever.

Comment

Abel is ready to take Roach's mantle of being an asshole

Comment

All roads lead to Abel Sanchez

Comment

Working...
                    X