Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton: Will be announcing Martin Murray's next outing very shortly....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin Murray ‏@MartinMurrayBox 30m
    Good meeting today with @HitmanHatton @HPMatchMan Fondu & @andrew_mikhail at @HattonGym. Got a good plan on moving forward to a world title

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Hearing it may be Spada.

Hope that's BS.
      What would be the thinking? beat Spada and move into the mando spot for Sergio's title?

Comment

happy:
        fat.

healthy:

pissed about getting robbed against martinez, and willing to go through liver surgery against gennady golovkin, the good boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          Murray is the WBA Interm Champion and they allowed him to keep his belt and ranking in spite of fighting for the WBC belt on the condition that he fight Golovkin or the highest ranked available WBA opponent in his next fight. The Champion Golovkin offered him a fight so if he turns it down its 100% duck pure and simple.

In addition to that you have a Champion willing to travel and fight you in your own country turning it down would be a 150% duck.
          I agree. However I don't think he will duck golovkin, I have a feeling they're in negotiations with GGGs handlers (lets hope)

I have no info that suggests that, but Martin Murray is a fighting man- literally, I think he would fight anyone at anytime if the money's right. True prize fighter IMO. He's a tough SOB and this is the best possible opponent for GGGs next fight aside from Geale-Barker winner.

Comment

GGG or Kid Chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
              I agree. However I don't think he will duck golovkin, I have a feeling they're in negotiations with GGGs handlers (lets hope)

I have no info that suggests that, but Martin Murray is a fighting man- literally, I think he would fight anyone at anytime if the money's right. True prize fighter IMO. He's a tough SOB and this is the best possible opponent for GGGs next fight aside from Geale-Barker winner.
              I hope so too. If a Champion offers to fight you in your backyard your take it.

Comment

Working...
              X