Fallout 3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    SPOILERS.

Also on another note, How fk'd up was Tranquility Lane? One of the craziest missions I ever played, it'll be with me for life.

There was one in Skyrim actually, where you go into that crazy dudes head and meet Sheogorath and each of his troubles is represented by a mini-scenario that you must sort out. Great fun but Tranquility Lane was wayyyyyyyyyy more hilariously creepy and I was genuinely confused and angry that I had to do the ***** I had to do. I only made the kid cry and broke up the marriage before I thought that was enough. I decided I couldn't kill anyone so went into the abandoned house intent on activating the failsafe. That was actually surprisingly easy because it was just trial and error as if you got a bit in the sequence wrong after the note was played it went "ert" or something. I don't know if there was another way to work it out but that's how I done it.
    I don't want to spoil it for you, because I don't know if you want to know, but Tranquility Lane has a really cool final task you do if you just keep doing what the little girl asks.

Comment

This is another game I missed out on when my original 360 fried out on me.

Need to pick up the GOTY edition of this beast some time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        This is another game I missed out on when my original 360 fried out on me.

Need to pick up the GOTY edition of this beast some time soon.
        I hope you've got a good 60 hours to spare.

I've not finished the main story but apparently it's about 15 hours or something, however it's one of those games you spend so much time just roaming about or doing the interesting side quests.

Comment

i must say when i first played this game it blew me away. game was fun and addicting....

Comment

**** this ***** can't play on after the final mission is this some sort of sick fkin joke

Comment

**** this ***** can't play on after the final mission is this some sort of sick fkin joke
              They released DLC for that. It's called Broken Steel, it continues the story after the final mission and raises the level cap to 30. It's really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                They released DLC for that. It's called Broken Steel, it continues the story after the final mission and raises the level cap to 30. It's really cool.
                Oh nice.

I guess that's not so bad.

Comment

Oh nice.

I guess that's not so bad.
                  A lot of people were pissed off when the game didn't let you continue playing after the final mission. They made up for it though.

If you do get DLC, Broken Steel and Point Lookout are must haves. They're all good, but those are by far the 2 best. One of the others has a suit of power armor you can get that's broken as hell though, it's durability is so high that you never have to repair it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    A lot of people were pissed off when the game didn't let you continue playing after the final mission. They made up for it though.

If you do get DLC, Broken Steel and Point Lookout are must haves. They're all good, but those are by far the 2 best. One of the others has a suit of power armor you can get that's broken as hell though, it's durability is so high that you never have to repair it.
                    Ok thanks for the recommendations. I'll cash out for 1 or 2 of them because I said earlier my disk drive is ****ed so I've been limited to downloading stuff. Only problem is I only have a 20GB hard-drive . I hope that's enough for Fallout + numerous DLC. I'll just delete GTA if it comes to it.

Comment

Great game, but personally I preferred New Vegas.

Well, I liked parts of both of them but for overall experience I thought New Vegas shaded it.

Comment

Working...
                      X